On this week’s episode, we get a review of Virgin Voyages’ newly-launched Scarlet Lady after six months of being in service. This was a five-night cruise from PortMiami that went to Costa Maya, Mexico, and Bimini, Bahamas.
Richard Has Cruise News:
- Multiple cruise lines drop mask mandates
- The world’s largest cruise ship makes it to America
- Canadian ports prepare for the 2022 cruise season
- Carnival Sensation reportedly sold for scrap
- Carnival Celebration gets a new atrium
- 111 cruise lines participate in the new CDC cruise rules
What is the best way to bid for an upgrade on Norwegian Cruise Line?
Listen to Cruise Radio
Support Our Underwriter
TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better, and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at TripInsurance.com.