Royal Caribbean Barbados Sailings Open For Booking
Royal Caribbean’s 2022-2023 Caribbean sailings from Barbados are now open for booking.
Rhapsody of the Seas will sail seven, eight, and 14-night southern Caribbean and Ultimate Caribbean cruises from the island’s capital of Bridgetown.
Destinations will include St. Vincent, Tobago, St. Lucia, Martinique, and Grenada, among others.
Celebrity Announces New Celebrity Beyond Details
Celebrity Cruises has announced new details for its third Edge-class ship, Celebrity Beyond.
The vessel will be longer and taller than her sister ships, and feature an expanded Rooftop Garden, Sunset Bar, and Grand Plaza. Celebrity Beyond will also include a new 50-seat specialty restaurant called Le Voyage, as well as a new stateroom category: AquaClass SkySuites.
The ship is set to sail her maiden voyage on April 27, 2022 from Southampton, England.
Norwegian Adds More Ships to 2021 Mediterranean Schedule
And lastly, Norwegian Cruise Line has announced two more ships that will be sailing in the Mediterranean this summer.
Norwegian Epic will operate seven-night western Mediterranean cruises from Barcelona from September 5 to October 24. Norwegian Getaway will sail 10 and 11-night Greek Isles cruises from Rome from September 13 to October 25.
The ships will be joining Norwegian Jade in Europe this summer, which is scheduled to sail seven-night Greek Isles cruises from Athens.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Tampa Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 19 Months
- 9 Freebies on Cruise Ships
- Third U.S. Based Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Service
- Carnival Raises Nearly $300,000 in 3 Months For St. Jude
- Holland America Names Godmother of New Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — October 15, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Windstar Cruises Adds Second Yacht in French Polynesia
- MSC Partners With Two Universities to Support Ocean Cay Coral Program
- Princess Reveals More Cruise Ship Restarts For Early 2022
- Captain Kate Appointed Head of New Celebrity Cruise Ship