Cruise Radio News Briefs for Friday morning, December 11, 2020.
Cruise Ship Cabins for Rent
A company that had hoped to sell cruise ship staterooms as year-round residences has dialed back its plan.
After only selling 10 staterooms at auction, Ocean Builders, who now owns the ship, MS Satoshi, will begin offering daily, weekly, and monthly rental options.
Satoshi, formerly the P&O Pacific Dawn, will be permanently anchored off the coast of Panama City when it arrives from Europe.
In case your wondering, monthly rentals will go for approximately 1300 dollars.
Princess Rolls Out ‘Princess Promise’
Princess Cruises has introduced a new program designed to ensure guest satisfaction, called the ‘Princess Promise.’
It assures passengers that they will make things right if any onboard service doesn’t live up to expectations.
The line says compensation could include but is not limited to, onboard credits, future cruise credit, and refunds.
NCL Explores Mandatory Vaccines
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings is looking into whether it might require guests to have the covid-19 vaccine before sailing.
CEO Frank Del Rio said that ‘lawyers are looking at it.”
He added, that even though guest vaccine requirements are up in the air, they’ll be required for the crew.
Late Thursday, the FDA panel gave the green light to Pfizer’s COVID vaccine.
- Carnival (CCL) $22.32, down 1.5 percent
- Royal Caribbean (RCL) $80.64 down two percent
- Norwegian $27.44 (NCLH) up a half percent
Watch News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Former Carnival Cruise Ship Now Sails With Chinese Line
- Viking Celebrates Float Out of Second Expedition Ship
- Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
- MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — July 28, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Horizon, A Journey In Photos Day 2: Seas The Day
- Princess Cruises Celebrates 20 Years of Shore Power in Juneau
- Carnival Cruise Line Launches Summer 2021 Alaska Season
- Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
- Icy Strait Point Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 562 Days
BEFORE YOU CRUISE2 days ago
Bimini Cruise Port: Everything You Need To Know
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Win For Florida As Appeals Court Strikes Down CDC Cruise Restrictions
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
500 Days Later, Every Major Cruise Line Is Sailing Again
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival President: Over Half The Fleet Will Sail By October