Carnival Offering Options for Booked Guests
Carnival Cruise Line has written a letter offering options for those booked on a cruise that sails between now and July 31, 2021.
Guests can keep their reservation, and receive $100 onboard credit per cabin if the cruise does take place. If the cruise is canceled, they will receive a future cruise credit and a hefty onboard credit for the next voyage. The second option is to cancel themselves before March 31, 2021. In this case, guests will receive a full refund.
And a third, unmentioned option is to rebook the cruise for a future date, where fees and penalties will be waived. But should the original cruise sail, no additional onboard credit will be given.
Norwegian Cancels More Sailings
Norwegian Cruise Line has announced that it has now further suspended sailings through June 1, 2021.
The line will be offering a full refund to the original form of payment to those that are booked on now-canceled cruises, which should be processed within 30 days.
Those who booked with a Future Cruise Credit will have their credit re-applied to their account within seven days.
Virgin Voyages Giving Away 1,000 Free Cruises
As part of an initiative called “Shipload of Love,” Virgin Voyages has announced it is giving away 1,000 cruises on Scarlet Lady.
The line says the program is to pay tribute to “those who have impacted our lives in a meaningful way.”
Those who want to submit a nomination should make a short video explaining who they’re nominating and why, and upload it onto the Shipload of Love website.
Submissions will be accepted through March 16, 2021.
Watch Cruise News Briefs [VIDEO]
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of June 6, 2021
- Another First as Royal Caribbean Ship Sails From Nassau
- USVI Governor Asks Florida’s DeSantis To Allow Cruise Line Vaccination Checks
- Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Day 4: Changes in the COVID Era
- UPDATE: Two Celebrity Millennium Cruisers Test Positive, Protocols Work As Planned
- Carnival Staffing Entire Fleet — ‘We Want to Bring Back More Ships’
- Holland America Changes Rotterdam’s Inaugural Date, More Cruise Cancellations
- Cruise News Today — June 11, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Announces More Cruise Ships, Ports, Mardi Gras First Sailings
- Odyssey of the Seas Arrives to New Florida Homeport
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
PHOTOS: Welcoming Carnival’s Mardi Gras to Port Canaveral
REVIEWS5 days ago
Celebrity Millennium Trip Report, Part 1: Getting There is Half the Battle
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Royal Caribbean Says Unvaccinated Guests Will Face Restrictions, Higher Costs
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Another Cruise Ship Cleared to Sail From Florida