Carnival Cruise Line’s Italian restaurant Cucina Del Capitano is a mainstay on its ships, and the latest vessel Carnival Celebration is no exception.
When most people think of Cucina Del Capitano, they think of a big, filling dinner where you may or may not have to be rolled out of the restaurant by the time the meal is over.
What many may not know is that the venue is also open for lunch on sea days, offering a different, more compact menu that shouldn’t leave you quite as stuffed. This venue is always included in the cruise fare for lunch, but on Carnival Celebration and her sister ship Mardi Gras, it’s also complimentary for dinner.
If you’re looking for the dinner menu, click here. If you’re here for the Cucina Del Capitano lunch menu, keep scrolling.
Cucina Del Capitano Lunch Menu
- Fried Mozzarella: breaded whole milk mozzarella, pomodoro sauce
- Bruschetta: roasted tomato, eggplant, ricotta
- Mixed Greens and Grilled Chicken: iceberg, little gem, rucola, potatoes, ripe tomatoes, olives, cucumber, torn grilled garlic focaccia, walnut mustard vinaigrette
- Di Verde: greens, vegetables and beans in a light broth
- Roasted Tomato: rustic Sicilian chunky country-style tomato soup
Cucina Del Capitano Pizza
- Margherita: tomato sauce, basil, fresh mozzarella
- Pepperoni: tomato sauce, pepperoni, fresh mozzarella
- Quattro Formaggi: roasted garlic, gorgonzola, provolone, parmesan, fresh mozzarella
- Funghi: tomato sauce, mushrooms, fresh mozzarella
Ready to go.
- Tuscan Brick Chicken: tomato, mozzarella panzanella
- Lasagna: ground beef, pulled short rib, tomato, Alfredo, mozzarella
Diners can build their own pasta bowls with these choices. 1/2 portions are available.
- Pastas: linguini, penne, farfalle
- Sauces: pomodoro (tomato basil), white clam sauce, bolognese (meat sauce), Alfredo, butter sauce
- Toppings: grilled chicken strips, Italian sausage, garlic shrimp, cherry tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, zucchini, peppers, eggplant, broccoli, spinach, arugula
- Limoncello Mascarpone Torta: sugar-free upon request
- Blood Orange Gelato
- Stracciatella Gelato: sweet cream, chocolate chip
READ NEXT: Carnival Celebration Dining Guide: Which Restaurants Are Complimentary?