Cunard has announced their Big Balcony Event, which features up to $1,400 onboard credit per stateroom, and complimentary drinks and gratuities in the Princess Grill and Queens Grill suites. The promotion is valid on a range of voyage aboard all three of the line’s ships.
The offer includes:
- 5-night Northern Europe fares from $749
- 7-night Transatlantic Crossing fares from $999
- 7-night Mediterranean fares from $1,099
- 13-night Caribbean fares from $1,299
- 10-night Alaska fares from $1,599
Princess and Queens Grill suites are the epitome of Cunard – personal service, intimate dining settings, and stylish accommodations. Grill guests can enjoy the Grills Lounge and Grills Terrace, a private concierge, deluxe suites, and single-seating dining in the Princess or Queens Grill restaurant.
In Britannia Balcony and Britannia Club Balcony accommodations, guests enjoy White Star Service, 24-hour room service, generous storage, and Penhaligon’s toiletries.
Guests can now reserve a cruise under the Big Balcony Event until July 31, 2018. For more information, click here.
- Cruise Podcast: Sit Down With Carnival Corporation CEO Arnold Donald
- Final Look: Royal Caribbean’s Monarch of the Seas
- Carnival Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through November 1
- Norwegian Cruise Exec on Return To Sailing, New Ship & More
- Cruise Lines Cancel All Sailings Until November 1
- Cruise Podcast: Ship Scrapping Process with Peter Knego
- Carnival Inspiration Completes Final Cruise, Awaits Scrapping
- Cruise Line Relaunching With Masks, Rapid Testing and More
- Cruise Line Kicks Off Modest 2020 Alaska Season
- Stricken Norwegian Cruise Liner Cancels Next Sailing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Reclaiming Loyalty Points On Cancelled Cruises
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Inspiration Completes Final Cruise, Awaits Scrapping
CRUISE NEWS23 hours ago
Cruise Lines Cancel All Sailings Until November 1
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Line Relaunching With Masks, Rapid Testing and More