Cunard has announced their Big Balcony Event, which features up to $1,400 onboard credit per stateroom, and complimentary drinks and gratuities in the Princess Grill and Queens Grill suites. The promotion is valid on a range of voyage aboard all three of the line’s ships.
The offer includes:
- 5-night Northern Europe fares from $749
- 7-night Transatlantic Crossing fares from $999
- 7-night Mediterranean fares from $1,099
- 13-night Caribbean fares from $1,299
- 10-night Alaska fares from $1,599
Princess and Queens Grill suites are the epitome of Cunard – personal service, intimate dining settings, and stylish accommodations. Grill guests can enjoy the Grills Lounge and Grills Terrace, a private concierge, deluxe suites, and single-seating dining in the Princess or Queens Grill restaurant.
In Britannia Balcony and Britannia Club Balcony accommodations, guests enjoy White Star Service, 24-hour room service, generous storage, and Penhaligon’s toiletries.
Guests can now reserve a cruise under the Big Balcony Event until July 31, 2018. For more information, click here.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of December 1, 2019
- Sky Princess Christened in Fort Lauderdale
- Virgin Voyages’ First Cruise Ship One Step Closer To Completion
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Sea Day
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Magic Review 2019 + Free Casino Cruises
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Embarkation Day
- Cruisers Mourn Passing Of Jack’s Shack Pup Topher
- Guy’s Burger Joint Now Serves Breakfast
- Carnival Sends Another Cruise Ship To California
- Nassau Vows To Fight “Very Real Problem” Of Crime
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Virgin Voyages’ First Cruise Ship One Step Closer To Completion
REVIEWS4 days ago
Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Embarkation Day
REVIEWS3 days ago
Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Sea Day
CRUISE PODCAST4 days ago
Cruise Podcast: Disney Magic Review 2019 + Free Casino Cruises
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Sky Princess Christened in Fort Lauderdale
CRUISE NEWS22 hours ago
Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of December 1, 2019