Cunard is running a sweepstakes where one lucky entrant will win a transatlantic crossing voyage for two aboard Queen Mary 2.
In celebration of the new HBO Max movie Let Them All Talk — which takes place on the ship — the line, in partnership with the production studio, is giving away a grand prize seven-night transatlantic voyage. The cruise will sail between New York City and London, and the winner will stay in one of Queen Mary 2‘s luxurious Queens Grill Suites. It may not be as huge as the suite that Meryl Streep’s character stayed in in the movie (which was the Windsor Suite), but it is still plenty large and will suit any cruise fan.
Queen Mary 2 is often referred to as “the last great ocean liner” and as such, it’s the fastest “cruise ship” in the world. While most cruise lines opt for a full two weeks for transatlantic crossings — usually stopping at a port or two towards the beginning or end of the journey or in the Azores islands — Queen Mary 2 makes the trip in just seven days.
Though the vessel is fast and efficient, it doesn’t sacrifice comfort or elegance for passengers who are along for the ride. Passengers can choose from a variety of cabin and suite categories, and have access to a planetarium, spa with thermal suite, and a variety of complimentary and specialty restaurants.
Activities onboard include ballroom dancing in the Queens Room, enjoying a formal Afternoon Tea, taking classes such as watercoloring or fencing, and attending lectures from guest speakers.
The sweepstakes ends on March 31, 2021 at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time. The winner must be able to take the cruise sometime between April 2022 and December 2022. It is open to legal residents of the United States ages 21 and older.
You can enter to win at cunardmoviesweeps.com.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Drink Packages May Be the Biggest Challenge Facing Cruising’s Resumption