Cunard is running a sweepstakes where one lucky entrant will win a transatlantic crossing voyage for two aboard Queen Mary 2.
In celebration of the new HBO Max movie Let Them All Talk — which takes place on the ship — the line, in partnership with the production studio, is giving away a grand prize seven-night transatlantic voyage. The cruise will sail between New York City and London, and the winner will stay in one of Queen Mary 2‘s luxurious Queens Grill Suites. It may not be as huge as the suite that Meryl Streep’s character stayed in in the movie (which was the Windsor Suite), but it is still plenty large and will suit any cruise fan.
Queen Mary 2 is often referred to as “the last great ocean liner” and as such, it’s the fastest “cruise ship” in the world. While most cruise lines opt for a full two weeks for transatlantic crossings — usually stopping at a port or two towards the beginning or end of the journey or in the Azores islands — Queen Mary 2 makes the trip in just seven days.
Though the vessel is fast and efficient, it doesn’t sacrifice comfort or elegance for passengers who are along for the ride. Passengers can choose from a variety of cabin and suite categories, and have access to a planetarium, spa with thermal suite, and a variety of complimentary and specialty restaurants.
Activities onboard include ballroom dancing in the Queens Room, enjoying a formal Afternoon Tea, taking classes such as watercoloring or fencing, and attending lectures from guest speakers.
The sweepstakes ends on March 31, 2021 at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time. The winner must be able to take the cruise sometime between April 2022 and December 2022. It is open to legal residents of the United States ages 21 and older.
You can enter to win at cunardmoviesweeps.com.
- Former Carnival Cruise Ship Now Sails With Chinese Line
- Viking Celebrates Float Out of Second Expedition Ship
- Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
- MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — July 28, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Horizon, A Journey In Photos Day 2: Seas The Day
- Princess Cruises Celebrates 20 Years of Shore Power in Juneau
- Carnival Cruise Line Launches Summer 2021 Alaska Season
- Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
- Icy Strait Point Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 562 Days
BEFORE YOU CRUISE2 days ago
Bimini Cruise Port: Everything You Need To Know
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Win For Florida As Appeals Court Strikes Down CDC Cruise Restrictions
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
500 Days Later, Every Major Cruise Line Is Sailing Again
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival President: Over Half The Fleet Will Sail By October