Disney Cruise Line’s Star Wars Day at Sea is proving to be extremely popular, so much so that they are bringing back this special day in 2018.
Next year, there will be 15 special Caribbean sailings aboard Disney Fantasy from January to April that will feature one Star Wars-themed day at sea.
Throughout the day, guest will enjoy immersive entertainment, activities, and culinary offerings all themed to the film saga that we’ve all come to know and love. There will be screenings of the movies, special merchandise that can only be purchased that day, and a deck party with a fireworks finale.
The 15 seven-night sailings that will feature Star Wars Day at Sea are as follows:
Departing January 6, 20; February 3, 17; March 3, 17, 31; and April 14, 2018, the western Caribbean itinerary includes stops in Cozumel, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Disney’s private island Castaway Cay.
Departing January 13 27; February 10, 24; March 10, 24; and April 7, 2018, the eastern Caribbean itinerary calls in Tortola, St. Thomas, and Castaway Cay.
For more information on Star Wars Day at Sea, visit this article detailing this year’s festivities.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review