[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI394AUG1916.mp3″ title=”Carnival Glory Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]On this episode, we talk to Eric. He and his wife just returned from a seven-night eastern Caribbean cruise aboard Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Glory.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news on:
- Ferry catches fire off the coast of San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Carnival extends contract with port of Baltimore
- Carnival debuts new fee-based seafood venue on Conquest
- Celebrity Adds Short Cruises Back to the Caribbean
- Scary story with a happy ending for a Princess Cruises guest
Question: Are reduced deposit sales really worth it?
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program