[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI452SEPT2817.mp3″ title=”Carnival Vista Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social_email=”true” ]
Sarah shares her six-night Western Caribbean cruise review aboard Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Vista from Miami. This Caribbean sailing went to Cozumel, Ocho Rios, and Grand Cayman. This was Sarah’s first time cruising in three years.
Tommy Casabona from the Always Be Book Podcast weighs in on cruisers complaining about itinerary changes due to the recent hurricanes.
Sherry Kennedy has cruise news:
- Key West reopens since Hurricane Irma
- Carnival Fascination is temporarily repositioning to Florida
- Cunard Line is ordering new cruise ship
- NCL donates money to hurricane relief
- Listener question on cruise prices during hurricane season.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant