[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_JAN_15_14_MIX_AU.mp3″ title=”Wine Partnership with Kathie Lee Gifford ” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Kathie Lee Gifford, former spokesperson for Carnival Cruise Line, returned to Carnival on Sunday to introduce her GIFFT Collection of wines at a tasting event for cruise guests on Carnival Breeze at PortMiami. The wines are now available for sale fleetwide on Carnival’s 24 ships.
Hear about the Kathie Lee Gifford wine partnership.
On this show we talk with:
- Kathie Lee Gifford
- Eddie Allen, VP of Beverage Ops
- Emile, Onboard staff
- Matt, Cruise Director
- Cruise passengers
Stewart Chiron, The Cruise Guy® has Cruise News:
- Venice lifting bans on big cruise ships
- Royal Caribbean makes a specialty venue complimentary on Quantum of the Seas
- Carnival Freedom heading to Galveston, big festivities planned
- Undercover Boss of Norwegian Cruise Line leave company
- Holland America Line rescues distressed sailors
- GIFFT Wine
- Carnival Breeze episode
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.