[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI413DEC2916.mp3″ title=”ms Koningsdam Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” ]Marcia just returned from Holland America Line’s newest ship, ms Koningsdam. Koningsdam, a ship that debuted earlier this year, is now based in Port Everglades after spending the summer in Europe.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- Star Wars at Sea returns to Disney Fantasy
- Boss takes 800 employees on a cruise
- Fathom Dominican Republic sailings now stopping in Cuba
- Royal Caribbean told, “The ship is too big to dock here!”
Listener Question: getting a cruise refund before final payment
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]