[smart_track_player url=”https://ec.libsyn.com/p/6/c/e/6ce514b6a3d5edc3/EPI319JUL3115.mp3?d13a76d516d9dec20c3d276ce028ed5089ab1ce3dae902ea1d06cb8f34d6cd58f2d2&c_id=9517323″ title=”Royal Princess Review + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]Eric just returned from a sailing aboard Royal Princess and shares his trip with us.
Eric leaves no stone unturned in this Royal Princess review, covering his pre-cruise thoughts, embarkation, stateroom, dining, entertainment, and how the ship was during sea days.
Theresa Norton-Masek from TravelPulse has Cruise News:
- Costa Cruises orders two massive cruise ships
- Norwegian Cruise Lines parts ways with Celebrity Chef
- Princess Cruises gets new specialty venue
- Carnival Corporation reaches agreement on ADA lawsuit
- Kathy Lee Gifford debuts new wine on Carnival Splendor in NYC
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises