Jacksonville, Florida’s cruise port has set a new record of passengers that have passed through over the last year.
199,899 cruise guests visited JAXPORT during the past year, and over 2.4 million have sailed from Jacksonville during the 15 years of cruising service at the port. Carnival Cruise Line’s ship Carnival Elation sails to the Bahamas year-round from Jacksonville. The voyages stop at Freeport, Nassau, and the company’s private islands in the Bahamas: Half Moon Cay and Princess Cays.
JAXPORT and Carnival recently signed an agreement to extend Carnival’s service from Jacksonville through 2021 and potentially 2027. As part of the agreement, there are a number of improvements underway at the terminal, including a new parking area with easier access to the terminal, an upgraded VIP lounge, and an improved boarding platform.
Beginning in May 2019, Carnival Ecstasy will assume Elation’s four and five-day cruise program.
- Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift
- Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
- Princess Cruises Takes Delivery of Sky Princess
- Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
- Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
- Top Ways to Take Your Cruise to the Next Level
- Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
- Cruise Podcast: Symphony of the Seas 2019 Review + News
- Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
- Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
CRUISE NEWS13 hours ago
Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
EDITORIAL1 day ago
Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
EDITORIAL5 days ago
Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
EDITORIAL5 hours ago
Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift