Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Attention, foodies: Carnival Cruise Line has detailed the menu and the prices of Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse and Brewhouse onboard Carnival Horizon. Located on deck five, the venue will be complimentary for guests during the day, with a la carte pricing in effect at night. The menu will include appetizers, real pit barbecue and desserts, with a selection of craft beers — brewed on board — available as well.
So What’s On The Menu?
Appetizers (all $4 each)
- Trash Can Nachos: Pulled pork on house-made tortilla chips, Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ sauce, pico de gallo, jalapeno, black beans and super melty cheese
- Ain’t No Thing But a Chicken Wing: Slowly smoke and fried, dry rubbed and tossed in your choice of Spicy Sriracha BBQ, Honey BBQ, Bourbon Brown Sugar BBQ
- Smoked Sausage and Cheese: house-made smoked pork belly and veal sausage, cheddar, pepper-jack cheese, pickles, pepperoncini, pickled onions, bread & butter pickles, crispy flatbread strips
- Dragon Chili Cheese Fries: Smoked beef brisket, pork sausage, crispy hand-cut fries, cheddar, green onions, bacon and sour cream
From The Smokehouse (all items $8 each, served with coleslaw, sweet pickle, golden honey cornbread or Texas Toast)
- Blue Ribbon Chicken: This exclusive dry-rub chicken with bourbon smoked paprika, chipotle habaneros, and muscovado sugar, smoked over hickory and grilled.
- Championship Pulled Pork: Hickory smoked with brown sugar, paprika, garlic and cumin rub, Carolina style
- 18-Hour Beef Brisket: Cooked in a custom smoker for 18 hours
- Cedar Plank Salmon: Cedar smoked with jalapeno and apricot glaze
The Whole Smoker ($16)
- This big-enough-for-two meal includes chicken, beef, brisket, pulled pork, house smoked sausage, and baby back ribs
The Pig and Anchor Melt ($6)
- Pulled pork, sliced brisket, double pork belly bacon, smoked gouda, cheddar, homemade pickles, and donkey sauce
- BBQ Chicken Ranch: Pickled onions, roasted peppers, charred tomato, ranch dressing, and pulled smoked BBQ chicken
- The Pig Pie: Pulled pork, caramelized onions, roasted peppers, cheddar, and jalapenos
From The Pit Master
Baby Back Ribs: Memphis style, marinated for nine hours and slow smoked
- Half Rack: $8
- Full Rack: $12
Prime Time Prime Rib: Guy’s blue ribbon rubbed prime rib
- Half pound: $10
- Full pound: $18
Side Dishes ($2 each)
- Mac Daddy Mac and Cheese
- Beer Braised Cowboy Beans
- Sweet Potato Bourbon Mash
- Buttermilk Broccoli Salad, Bacon, and Almonds
- Mashed Potato, Red Eye Gravy and Burnt Ends
- French Fries
Desserts ($3 each)
- Pecan Pie with bourbon syrup and orange potpourri
- Apple Cobbler topped with cinnamon sugar in an almond crust
- Banana Cream Pie topped with chantilly cream
Parched Pig Brews ($5.75 each)
- Parched Pig Smoked Porter: A full-flavor, robust beer. Brewed with roasted grain and malts smoked in our wood smokers onboard
- Parched Pig Smokehouse Ale: Refreshing and fruity with mild spice character. The complex beer with a dry finish is perfect for a hot summer day