[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/EPI457NOV0117.mp3″ title=”Guy Fieri Interview + Cruise News” artist=”Cruise Radio” social_linkedin=”true” social_email=”true” ]
We talk to Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri about his partnership with Carnival Cruise Line and the launch of the new sit-down restaurant on Carnival Horizon, Guy’s Pig and Anchor Smokehouse/Brewhouse. Plus, Guy answers some of your cruise food and Guy’s Burger Joint questions.
Nancy Schretter from the Family Travel Network gives us a review of her Baltic cruise on Norwegian Getaway over the summer.
With Norwegian Breakaway heading to the Baltic next year, we’ve been getting a lot of shore excursion questions on Northern Europe. Shelly from CruisingExcursions.com stops by to answer your Baltic cruise questions.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- The first cruise line that goes adults-only
- Disney Cruise Line is returning to the west coast
- Carnival Cruise Line is showcasing digital artwork on Carnival Horizon
- 23 countries. 40 ports. 90 days. Hear about this world cruise!
Listener questions about a passenger with mobility issues and how accessible the private island with a wheelchair. Also about being lactose intolerant and cruising.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises