Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
We talk to Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri about his partnership with Carnival Cruise Line and the launch of the new sit-down restaurant on Carnival Horizon, Guy’s Pig and Anchor Smokehouse/Brewhouse. Plus, Guy answers some of your cruise food and Guy’s Burger Joint questions.
Nancy Schretter from the Family Travel Network gives us a review of her Baltic cruise on Norwegian Getaway over the summer.
With Norwegian Breakaway heading to the Baltic next year, we’ve been getting a lot of shore excursion questions on Northern Europe. Shelly from CruisingExcursions.com stops by to answer your Baltic cruise questions.
Sherry has cruise news on:
- The first cruise line that goes adults-only
- Disney Cruise Line is returning to the west coast
- Carnival Cruise Line is showcasing digital artwork on Carnival Horizon
- 23 countries. 40 ports. 90 days. Hear about this world cruise!
Listener questions about a passenger with mobility issues and how accessible the private island with a wheelchair. Also about being lactose intolerant and cruising.
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.