It looks like Carnival Cruise Line is slowly rolling out a breakfast menu at the always-popular Guy’s Burger Joint.
What They’re Serving At Guy’s For Breakfast
Although little is yet known as to if or when the menu will be rolled out across the fleet, pictures began cropping up this week showing that breakfast was being offered on board the Carnival Sunrise, as evidenced by this screen shot of the Carnival Hub app showing what’s available on board, food-wise.
Like the original Guy’s menu, the offerings are limited, but guaranteed to be crowd-pleasers. Right now, the menu on board the Sunrise features the following. (Before diving in, know that S.M.C. stands for Super Melty Cheese, and Maple Donkey Sauce is Guy’s famous aioli sweetened with a touch of maple sauce!)
- The Plain Joe: 80/20 beef patty, two fried eggs, S.M.C., chedda cheese and a liberal smattering of maple donkey sauce on a toasted bun.
- All American: 80/20 beef patty, two fried eggs, S.M.C., cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, tomato, hashbrown patty and a liberal slathering of maple donkey sauce on a toasted bun
- Prime Time Turkey: Turkey breakfast sausage patty, maple gravy, provolone, crispy bacon and hashbrown patty, maple donkey sauce on a French toast bun
- Good Morning Morgan: Roasted vegetable frittata patty, tomato, hashbrown patty and a liberal slathering of maple donkey sauce on a toasted bun.
It might well go without saying, but all of the above items are served with home fries, just as all the items on the regular menu come with Guy’s delicious French fries.
Expanding On The Celebrity Chef’s Brand
Guy Fieri’s burgers have been a staple among cruisers ever since he partnered with Carnival Cruise Line back in 2011. Later, they would introduce Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que joints to many of the ships, followed by an expanded version, Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse/Brewhouse, which debuted on the Carnival Horizon.
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
- Cruise Lines Submit Plans to CDC; One Step Closer to Sailing
- Last Day To Share Cruise Comments With CDC
- Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
- Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 13, 2020
- 7 Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Cruise Trip
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Second Carnival Corporation Ship Returns To Cruising in Europe
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Cruise Line Details How They Are Keeping Guests Safe [VIDEO]
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Line Founder Dies At 91