Holland America Line has partnered with Rolling Stone to debut Rolling Stone Rock Room, a new classic Rock club onboard.
The venue will debut as part of the Music Walk area on Nieuw Statendam with the ship joins the fleet in December 2018, and on Koningsdam during the same month. Rolling Stone Rock Room will feature a live five-piece band playing a collection of hits inspired by the magazine’s top song lists.
“Rolling Stone and Holland America Line are two iconic brands that share the vision of bringing the best in music to cruisers,” said Meng Ru Kuok, CEO of Rolling Stone International. “We’re looking forward to this unique brand experience and the first partnership of its kind for us, to bring the Rolling Stone brand to life in the ultimate live rock venue at sea.”
The Music Walk on Holland America ships offers a variety of musical experiences and genres for a unique live experience at sea. In addition to Rolling Stone Rock Room, venues in Music Walk include Lincoln Center Stage, Billboard Onboard, and B.B. King’s Blues Club.
Featured Photo: Holland America Line
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]