Kid Rock is a cruise veteran by now; he’s hosting his 8th annual Chillin’ the Most Cruise aboard Norwegian Jade. The cruise will happen April 4-9, 2017 roundtrip from Tampa, and stop in Key West and Great Stirrup Cay.
What to Expect
- Kid Rock will perform two shows, as well as participate in a Q&A
- Performances by other bands to be announced
- Theme nights with details to be announced
Norwegian Jade features a variety of great venues to eat, drink, and just relax, including La Cucina, Le Bistro, O’Sheehans, Sushi and Sashimi Bar, Teppanyaki, Cagney’s Steakhouse, Bali Hai Bar & Grill, Great Outdoors Bar, and more.
The ship also includes a pool, casino, spa, sports court, Bar City which becomes a late-night jam room each night, and other lounges and venues. You won’t have a second to be bored on this voyage!
Pre-sale is now through Thursday, August 11. Head to kidrockcruise.com for videos and photos from previous years, as well as info and pre-sale instructions.
- Carnival President Tells NBC Nightly News They Still Plan on July Restart
- Another Carnival Corp. Ship Resumes Cruises From Italy
- CDC Eases Testing Requirements For Fully-Vaccinated Cruise Passengers
- New Norwegian Cruise Ship Boasts Record-Breaking Sales
- Royal Caribbean Pulls Odyssey Out Of Israel As Violence Increases
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Upcoming Mardi Gras’ Godmother
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 9, 2021
- 11 Popular Things To Do in Key West, Florida
- Disney Wish Tour: The Images That Will Leave You Breathless
- Azamara Announces New Onboard ‘Destination Celebration’ Events
DESTINATIONS4 days ago
5 Free Public Beaches in Nassau, Bahamas
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Why Florida’s Governor Just Insulted a Major Cruise Line
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Federal Court Judge To Decide On Florida’s Call For Injunction Over CDC Rules
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Sensation Arrives at US Port to Begin Crew Vaccinations [PHOTOS]