MasterChef fans and all-around lovers of cooking, this one’s for you.
MasterChef is once again returning to the high seas, for a seven-day cruise aboard Holland America’s Nieuw Amsterdam from November 6-13, 2016. They announced today the expanding slate of programming and culinary fun.
The highlight events of the cruise will include presentations by MasterChef all-stars, including the season 7 winner (who is to be announced), season 6 winner Claudia Sandoval, junior season 4 winner Addison, season 4 winner Luca Manfé, season 5 runner-up Elizabeth Cauvel, season 5 contestant Leslie Gilliams, junior season 4 contestant Zac, and junior season 2 contestant Sean.
Guests will be able to enjoy a number of new entertaining challenges and demonstrations, including:
- A mac and cheese @ sea showdown
- Iconic mystery box challenges
- Meet-and-Greets and Book Signings
- An All Stars finale “Best of the Best” competition
- Taste Test Trivia
- Luca’s Pasta 101: learn how to make the perfect pasta with Luca
- Simple Sushi by Sean: junior contestant Sean walks you through simple and fun ways to create and serve classic sushi favorites
- The Soul of Mexico with Claudia
- Grill Master Leslie: learn how to kick your grilling game up a notch
- Designing a Dinner Party with Elizabeth
- Nacho Battle: we challenge a few audience members to build the best nachos to impress Claudia, Sean, and Zac
- A True MasterChef Dish: the season 7 winner will guide you through a quick way to turn a family favorite into a MasterChef masterpiece
- The Art of Decorating with Addison and Sean: these juniors will share beautiful and fun ways to elevate your baking game
- Relay Race: watch the all-stars compete in a culinary relay race
- Cupcake Tower Battle: can you build the ultimate cupcake tower in under 30 minutes?
Soon, the MasterChef Cruise will announce VIP experiences like a 5-course lunch menu created by the season 7 winner, and more. Check masterchefcruise.com often for more updates and to book your spot on the voyage.
The seven-day cruise will embark from Fort Lauderdale and visit Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos, San Juan, St. Maarten, and Half Moon Cay.