Celebrity Cruises’ steakhouse on all of its Edge-class ships is called Fine Cut. This venue is an upscale dining experience with spectacular views (especially if you have a reservation during sunset).
In this article:
Fine Cut Steakhouse costs $55 per person for adults. Kids ages 7 to 12 cost $10 each, and kids under 7 eat free.
As with other venues on the ship, you can get away with smart casual or dress to impress.
The ambiance can be both quiet and loud, depending on the activity happening in the main Grand Atrium. There’s a martini bar downstairs that comes to life at night, and if you are dining during one of the listed showtimes (usually twice per evening), the noise bleeds into the steakhouse. As an alternative, you can always request a window table or booth in the back corner.
Which Ships Have Fine Cut Steakhouse?
Currently found on:
- Celebrity Edge
- Celebrity Apex
- Celebrity Beyond
- Celebrity Ascent (under construction)
Here’s the menu for Celebrity Cruises’ Fine Cut Steakhouse.
- Lobster Cocktail: Melon, creamy horseradish, grapefruit, bib lettuce
- Ahi Tuna Tartare: Wasabi mayo, sesame lavash, avocado
- Ricotta Gnocchi: Artichoke purée, Iberico ham, herbed crispy crumbs, truffle oil
- Signature Crab Cake: Lemon pepper aioli, pickled radish, baby lettuce
- The Steakhouse “Wedge:” Iceberg lettuce, smoked Nueske bacon, blue cheese, pickled shallots, cherry tomato
- Black Pepper Bacon: Steakhouse sauce glaze
- Heirloom Tomato Salad: Watermelon pickle, burrata, toasted mustard seeds, balsamic reduction
- Kale, Applewood Nueske’s Bacon: Pecans, cranberries, lemon dressing
- Baby Arugula Salad: Endive, poached pears, goat cheese fritter, port wine dressing
- The King Caesar Salad: Hearts of romaine, herb baguette croutons, aged parmesan, caviar
- Pan Seared Dover Sole: Cauliflower purée, almond gremolata, crispy panko, brown butter vinaigrette
- Lemon Poached Lobster Tail: Melted leeks, shiitake mushrooms, lobster ravioli, beurre blanc sauce
- Slow Pan Roasted Chicken: Crème fraiche Yukon potato purée, Napa cabbage, caraway seeds, natural jus
- Grass Fed Lamb Chops: Saffron potato fondant, roasted baby vegetables, natural reduction
- Roast Prime Rib of Beef: Herb-pepper crust, au jus
- Barley Bourguignon “Risotto:” Glazed vegetables, red wine, aged parmesan
From the Grill
- Filet Mignon: 6 oz or 9 oz
- Bone-In Filet Mignon: 9 oz
- USDA Prime Boneless Ribeye: 14 oz
- USDA Prime Boneless NY Strip: 14 oz
- USDA 30 Day Dry Aged Prime Bone In NY Steak: 18 oz
- Certified Black Angus Tomahawk: 30 oz (for two)
- Bearnaise Sauce
- House Steak Sauce
- Creamy Au Poivre Sauce
- Bordelaise Sauce
- Chimichurri Sauce
- Black Truffle Butter
- Maytag Blue Cheese Crust
- Smoked Bacon Mac & Cheese
- Sautéed Spinach
- Gruyère Tater Tots
- Grilled Asparagus
- Parmesan Truffle Fries
- Roasted Mushrooms
- Creamed Spinach
- Ultimate Chocolate Sundae: Neapolitan ice cream, hot fudge, sliced almonds, whipped cream, caramel sauce
- Apple Walnut Cobbler: Vanilla anglaise, rum soaked raisins, cinnamon ice cream
- Double Chocolate Brownie: Toasted almonds, vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream
- NY Strawberry Cheesecake: Graham cracker crust
Coffees incur an additional charge, which is notated on each.
- Single Espresso – $4
- Double Espresso – $5
- Macchiato – $4
- Cappuccino – $5
- Latte – $5
- Americano – $5
- Mocha – $5
- White Chocolate Mocha – $5
- Caramel Macchiato – $5
A wine menu is also available.