Carnival Cruise Line first introduced the Serenity Bar when it debuted the Serenity Retreat on Fantasy-class ships back in 2007 as part of the Evolutions of Fun refurbishment program.
Several years later, it was a staple on every Fun Ship moving forward, including new builds.
Located in the adults-only space, the Serenity Bar serves drinks made for sipping under the sun, including frozen concoctions and fresh sangrias.
- Coconut Martini: Bacardi Superior Rum, Malibu Coconut Rum, and Coconut Water — $11.50
- Serenity Martini: Bombay Sapphire Gin, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, and pineapple juice — $11.95
- Peach Margarita: El Jimador Tequila, Triple Sec, peach syrup, and lime juice — $10.50 per glass, $29.50 for a pitcher
- Aperol Spritz: Aperol Liqueur, Prosecco, and club soda — $10.50 per glass, $29.50 for a pitcher
- Lynchburg Lemonade: Jack Daniel’s Whiskey, Triple Sec, and lemonade — $10.50 per glass, $29.50 for a pitcher
- Tropical Mule: Malibu Coconut Rum, banana liqueur, lime juice, and ginger beer — $10.50 per glass, $29.50 for a pitcher
All frozen cocktails are $10.50 each.
- Sangria Swirl: El Jimador Tequila, Triple Sec, peach syrup, and lime juice
- Kiss on the Lips: Peach Schnapps and mango purée with a splash of grenadine
- Strawberry Daiquiri: Bacardi Superior Rum and strawberry purée
- Margarita: El Jimador Silver Tequila, Triple Sec, and lime juice
- Mango Swirl: Bacardi Superior Rum, piña colada, and mango purée
All skinny cocktails are $10.50 per glass and $29.50 for a pitcher.
- Mojito Flaquito: Bacardi Superior Rum, fresh mint, lime juice, club soda, and Splenda
- Serenity’s Cape Cod: Stoli Vodka, a splash of cranberry, sparkling water, and a lime wedge
- St. Germain Cocktail: St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Prosecco, and soda
- Skinny Fizz: Stoli Vodka, Peach Schnapps, orange juice, and sparkling water
- Traditional Sangria: Choose classic red or fresh white Beso Del Sol — $10.50 per glass, $36 for a pitcher
- Serenity Sparkling Sangria: Domaine Ste. Michelle Sparkling Wine, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, and fresh lime juice — $11.50 per glass, $40 for a pitcher
- White Peach Sangria: Peach purée and Beso Del Sol White — $11.25 per glass, $38 for a pitcher
- Berry Sangria: Beso Del Sol Red, pomegranate liqueur, and blackcurrant syrup — $11.25 per glass, $38 for a pitcher
MORE: MENU: Alchemy Bar on Carnival Cruise Line
All craft beers are $7.50 unless otherwise marked.
- ThirstyFrog Caribbean Wheat
- ParchedPig West Coast IPA
- ParchedPig Toasted Amber
- Sam Adams, Boston Lager
- Island Coastal Lager
- Brew Hub ‘Matte Black’ Black Lager
- Blue Moon, Belgian White
- Sierra Nevada, Pale Ale
- Terrapin Recreation IPA
- Terrapin Moo Hoo Stout — $7
- Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing — $8.50
All domestic beers are $7 unless otherwise marked.
- Bud Light
- Michelob Ultra
- Miller Lite
- Coors Light
- Miller High Life — $6.50
All imported beers are $7.50 each.
- Pilsner Urquell
- Paulaner Hefe-Weizen
- Dos Equis
- Stella Artois
- Red Stripe
A variety of sparkling, sweet, sauvignon blanc, rosé, pinot noir, merlot, chardonnay, pinot gris, cabernet sauvignon, and red wines are available. There are also various champagnes to choose from.
- Angry Orchard Cider — $7.50
- Truly Hard Seltzer (assorted flavors) — $7
- Truly Strawberry Lemonade — $7
- Sam Adams Just The Haze IPA (non-alcoholic) — $7
- Coors Edge (non-alcoholic) — $7
READ NEXT: 18 Most Unique Cruise Ship Bars in 2022