For the 4th of July, MSC Cruises is offering a free balcony upgrade deal, as well as the “Drinks on Us” promotion which includes a selection of unlimited free beverages during the entire cruise.
Those who book a balcony on MSC Seaside from June 29 to July 8 will receive the cabin at the price of an oceanview. Rates for balconies start at $609 per person for a 7-night cruise, and MSC is also offering reduced deposits for $99.
Also included is “Drinks on Us,” which is valued at over $300 per person. This includes an unlimited selection of drinks onboard, including bottled and draft beers, house wines by the glass, non-alcoholic beverages, and house brands of vodka, rum, gin, and whiskey.
The cruise booked must be in winter 2018-2019 or summer 2019 to qualify. Note that you must book a balcony cabin at the oceanview rate to receive a balcony. You cannot book an oceanview and expect to be automatically upgraded into a balcony stateroom.
For Independence Day, MSC Seaside will celebrate in style with patriotic décor around the ship, staff dressed up in themed costumes, themed sports events, 4th of July crafts for the kids, an Americana-themed silent disco, a Line Dance Party on the lido deck, and themed performances in the theater.
For more details, click here.
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides
- Ketchikan Cruise Port Guide and Information
- Visiting Denali National Park and Preserve in Alaska
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
CRUISE NEWS21 hours ago
Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
Visiting Denali National Park and Preserve in Alaska
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
Ketchikan Cruise Port Guide and Information
BEFORE YOU CRUISE2 days ago
The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
CRUISE NEWS10 hours ago
180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022