MSC Cruises’ ship MSC Divina returned to the US today after spending the summer season in the Mediterranean. She is currently in New York City, and will depart tomorrow to head to Miami, arriving there on October 28.
This coming season will see Divina operating longer 10 and 11-night cruises, and next year the vessel will also offer several 3-night getaway cruises.
New Culinary Offerings
Upon arriving back in America, MSC Divina will bring new culinary concepts onboard for passengers.
Eataly Market is an evolution of the Eataly marketplace and restaurant on the ship, and will allow guests to order a variety of dishes from one menu, including pizza, pasta, steaks, wines, and beers. Light bites available will include meats, cheeses, crudo, and tartare. Check out the menu here.
The Galaxy Lounge has been transformed into a sushi and Asian-inspired restaurant serving up sushi, sashimi, and a la carte dishes. Check out the menu here.
10 and 11 Night Cruises
With longer Caribbean itineraries, Divina guests can visit parts of the Caribbean and South America that aren’t usually offered on typical 7-night cruises. Highlight cruises include:
- November 18, 2018 – 11-night cruise from Miami to Ocho Rios, Cartagena, Colon, Costa Rica, Costa Maya, and Cozumel.
- December 9, 2018 – 11-night cruise from Miami to Ocho Rios, Aruba, Cartagena, Colon, Costa Maya, and Cozumel.
The two cruises above will be baseball-themed sailings with former Major League pitcher Stan Bahnsen. He will be joined by other baseball legends onboard for Q&A sessions, autograph sessions, instruction clinics, and more.
- December 20, 2018 – 10-night Christmas cruise from Miami to St. John’s, Antigua, Barbuda, St Kitts, Guadeloupe, Road Town, and St. Maarten.
3 and 7 Night Cruises
Starting December 2019, guests can enjoy a mid-week getaway with shorter cruises for the first time ever. These cruises include stops to MSC Cruises’ new destination, Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve. Beyond special 3-night cruises, guests can also embark on 7-night cruises and 11-night sailings.
- Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift
- Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
- Princess Cruises Takes Delivery of Sky Princess
- Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
- Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
- Top Ways to Take Your Cruise to the Next Level
- Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
- Cruise Podcast: Symphony of the Seas 2019 Review + News
- Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
- Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
CRUISE NEWS14 hours ago
Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
EDITORIAL1 day ago
Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
EDITORIAL5 days ago
Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
EDITORIAL6 hours ago
Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift