MSC Cruises has announced their first-ever Weight Watchers cruise.
The voyage, called Rejuvenation Vacation at Sea, will be a seven-night cruise to the Caribbean on May 6-13, 2017 aboard MSC Divina. It will include customized fitness programs, Weight Watchers meetings, SmartPoints Friendly Meals, and seminars/workshops with leading industry experts.
The cruise line is also taking their own wellness offerings a step further, launching a signature Wellness Experience that will provide guests with the know-how and information to help balance vacation time with staying active and eating well onboard. The partnership has been created in partnership with Technogym, the world’s leading wellness company.
The Wellness Experience Includes:
- One-on-one health assessments
- A personal fitness program to achieve goals
- Time with MSC Cruises’ Master Trainers, all trained by Technogym
- Recommended fitness activities and shore excursions
- Special food and drink selections tailored to wellness
- Staterooms featuring a wellness mat, wellness bag, and sports clothing and towel
- Rooms will also feature a wellness-themed mini-bar stocked with sports drinks and a fitness TV channel
- Laundry for workout gear provided by MSC is included
For more information on these special wellness programs or the Weight Watchers cruise, talk with your travel agent or visit MSC Cruises’ website.
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]