MSC Cruises has announced new additions to their special activities and programs for families, adding to their already popular kids and family offerings. New features include a kids cooking class, the introduction of a new sports program, and an exclusive new LEGO set.
MSC’s family offerings across the fleet already include kids clubs segmented by age group, family dining options, onboard facilities like aqua parks and pools, bowling alleys, and 4D cinemas, and dedicated shore excursions designed with families in mind.
New this summer is the DOREBRO sports program, which has been created with sports-loving kids in mind. Children and teens 3 to 17 can join, which is now available on most ships sailing in the Caribbean and Mediterranean. The program, designed in partnership with King’s Active, offers a vast variety of sports and active games, broken down into two daily 45-minute sessions with activities designed specifically for each age group. Sports include football, basketball, baseball, handball, and dodgeball.
Also beginning this summer is a brand new class for budding young chefs – DOREMI Chef by Carlo Cracco. Designed with the two-starred Michelin chef Carlo Cracco, the class is led by onboard chefs and the cruise line’s mascot for kids ages 3 to 11. They’ll learn a number of recipes, including how to make homemade pasta from scratch, as well as tips and tricks for time in the kitchen.
MSC Cruises has also been in partnership with LEGO for some time now, and they’ve released a fun new LEGO building set of their newest upcoming ship launching in 2017, MSC Meraviglia. The 180-piece toy model is available right now fleetwide at the onboard logo shop.
For those interested in winning the onboard exclusive LEGO ship, click here.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program