MSC Cruises has announced a new addition to their lineup of family-friendly offerings; a web series called “Kelly and Kloe On Board.” The new programming will engage younger guests, so that the fun can begin before the cruise, and continue well after disembarkation.
The “Kelly & Kloe On Board” experience will be rolled out fleetwide this month. It follows the story of two young girls who spend time aboard an MSC ship with their father, the Master. One day, despite promising him they would spend the afternoon studying in their room, they decide to embark on an adventure filled with mischief and fun with their butler and two crew members in tow. During their escapade throughout the ship, they experience magic, video games, 4D movies, a water slide, sports, and dances.
The full day of kids’ entertainment that will be designed around the “Kelly and Kloe” story will allow kids aboard the ship to explore and play like Kelly and Kloe did. It will feature seven different activities, where kids can learn the theme song and dance routine from the series, take part in a selfie contest dressed up as the characters, and get creative with the chance to write their own episode and continue the story.
Where to Watch
The web series can be watched on MSC Cruises’ website. The first season features four 3-minute episodes that kids can watch before – or after – their cruise vacation to relive the fun they had onboard. To watch, click the link here.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 19, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Port Overview: Portland, Maine
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Drink Packages May Be the Biggest Challenge Facing Cruising’s Resumption
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future