Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
MSC Cruises will be bringing some Miami Dolphins alumni to the sea on their new Dolphins Fan Cruise. The voyage will be on March 17, 2018 aboard the new MSC Seaside.
The special cruise is the result of a three-year partnership between MSC and the NFL team. The themed sailing will be hosted annually over the next three years, introducing exciting activities and opportunities to interact with team alumni in person. For this year’s voyage, prices start at $699 per person for a balcony cabin.
During the sailing, guests will be able to enjoy some special activities and entertainment:
- See Miami Dolphins legends including Kim Bokamper, Terry Kirby, Sam Madison, Nat Moore, Joe Rose, and Patrick Surtain.
- Take home an autograph from the alumni themselves, and get a photo with the team’s cheerleaders.
- Cheer alongside the team’s cheerleaders and hype up the crowd with the team mascot, T.D.
- Get to know the former players during special Q&A sessions.
- Enjoy special performances by the cheer squad and T.D.
Beyond the March 17 fan cruise, MSC Seaside will also host the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders for their annual calendar shoot on April 28, 2018. Guests can catch a behind-the-scenes look at the cheerleaders as they don swimsuit and lifestyle attire around the beautiful spaces onboard the ship, as well as in the Caribbean ports the ship visits. The cheerleaders will also host special programming for participating guests. With the Save & Sail summer promotion, guests can book a balcony cabin on that cruise starting at $649 per person.
For more information, click here.