MSC Cruises has announced that another one of its cruise ships has officially resumed sailing in Europe.
This past weekend, MSC Splendida became the company’s latest cruise vessel to resume summer sailings. The ship is operating seven-night sailings from the northern Italian port of Trieste.
Calls on Splendida‘s roundtrip itinerary include Ancona, Italy; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Bari, Italy; the Greek island of Corfu; and Kotor, Montenegro or Split, Croatia. Embarkation is available in all three of the Italian ports along the route.
The itinerary is perfect for passengers from throughout the Schengen area of Europe, especially Germany, Austria, and Switzerland given the ease of ground transportation available from those countries to Trieste.
MSC Splendida offers a wide variety of amenities for passengers, including four swimming pools, a fully-equipped fitness center, a spa, family activities and kids’ clubs, and the MSC Yacht Club complex with 71 suites and 24/7 butler service.
Four daily transfer shuttles for MSC guests will run from Venice’s Marco Polo airport and one from the city center to the cruise terminal in Trieste. It costs 25 euros per person one-way.
MSC Splendida is MSC Cruises’ fifth ship to resume cruises since the industry shutdown last year. MSC Grandiosa and Seaside are sailing in the western Mediterranean, MSC Orchestra is operating voyages in the eastern Mediterranean, and the line’s new flagship MSC Virtuosa is currently operating UK sailings for British guests only.
MSC Magnifica is scheduled to resume sailings on June 20 from Italy, MSC Seaview is set to restart on July 3 from Kiel, Germany, and MSC Seashore is making her maiden voyage at the end of July in the western Mediterranean.
- Former Carnival Cruise Ship Now Sails With Chinese Line
- Viking Celebrates Float Out of Second Expedition Ship
- Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
- MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — July 28, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Horizon, A Journey In Photos Day 2: Seas The Day
- Princess Cruises Celebrates 20 Years of Shore Power in Juneau
- Carnival Cruise Line Launches Summer 2021 Alaska Season
- Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
- Icy Strait Point Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 562 Days
BEFORE YOU CRUISE16 hours ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
Bimini Cruise Port: Everything You Need To Know
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Win For Florida As Appeals Court Strikes Down CDC Cruise Restrictions
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
500 Days Later, Every Major Cruise Line Is Sailing Again