Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Sky just returned to her homeport of Miami with some new additions following a three-week dry dock.
- Pub-style eatery The Local Bar & Grill
- La Cucina for classic Italian fare
- Sugarcane Mojito Bar
- Topsiders, the poolside bar
- Bliss Ultra Lounge and Spinnaker Lounge
- a full-service Starbucks
- Pinnacle Lounge and Sushi Bar
Other Upgrades Include
- All 1,002 staterooms were upgraded with new televisions and USB outlets, as well as brand new carpet, artwork, furniture, lighting and balcony decking.
- The ship’s four 835-square-foot Owner’s Suites feature refreshed bathrooms and private hot tubs.
- The Atrium, the epicenter of the ship, has been revitalized with an entirely refreshed look including updated flooring, refurbished reception and shore excursion desk areas and the addition of lounge seating.
- Pool deck enhancements include new flooring and furniture, the installation of additional canopies and an updated beach area.
“Last year was an exciting year with the record-breaking launch of Norwegian Bliss, the announcement of Norwegian Joy’s
redeployment to the U.S. and the unveiling of four ships which benefited from our comprehensive Norwegian Edge bow-to-stern refurbishment program,” said Andy Stuart, president and chief executive officer of Norwegian Cruise Line.
He went on to say, “We are continuing the momentum and starting 2019 with the reintroduction of Norwegian Sky. She returned home to Miami unveiling new designs and experiences that showcase our dedication to providing guests with meaningful experiences across our fleet.”
Norwegian Sky sails year-round three-and f0ur-night Cuba and Bahamas sailings from PortMiami. Every sailing on Sky includes the all-inclusive beverage package.
Featured photo via NCL
- Virgin Voyages Cancels November 2020 Cruises
- Skagway, Alaska Cruise Port Guide
- Cruise Industry Voices Beg CDC Not To Extend No Sail Order
- Carnival’s New Mega Cruise Ship Begins Sea Trials [PHOTOS]
- 5 Most European Cities In North America To Visit on a Cruise
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 20, 2020
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
EDITORIAL5 days ago
The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know