Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Sky just returned to her homeport of Miami with some new additions following a three-week dry dock.
- Pub-style eatery The Local Bar & Grill
- La Cucina for classic Italian fare
- Sugarcane Mojito Bar
- Topsiders, the poolside bar
- Bliss Ultra Lounge and Spinnaker Lounge
- a full-service Starbucks
- Pinnacle Lounge and Sushi Bar
Other Upgrades Include
- All 1,002 staterooms were upgraded with new televisions and USB outlets, as well as brand new carpet, artwork, furniture, lighting and balcony decking.
- The ship’s four 835-square-foot Owner’s Suites feature refreshed bathrooms and private hot tubs.
- The Atrium, the epicenter of the ship, has been revitalized with an entirely refreshed look including updated flooring, refurbished reception and shore excursion desk areas and the addition of lounge seating.
- Pool deck enhancements include new flooring and furniture, the installation of additional canopies and an updated beach area.
“Last year was an exciting year with the record-breaking launch of Norwegian Bliss, the announcement of Norwegian Joy’s
redeployment to the U.S. and the unveiling of four ships which benefited from our comprehensive Norwegian Edge bow-to-stern refurbishment program,” said Andy Stuart, president and chief executive officer of Norwegian Cruise Line.
He went on to say, “We are continuing the momentum and starting 2019 with the reintroduction of Norwegian Sky. She returned home to Miami unveiling new designs and experiences that showcase our dedication to providing guests with meaningful experiences across our fleet.”
Norwegian Sky sails year-round three-and f0ur-night Cuba and Bahamas sailings from PortMiami. Every sailing on Sky includes the all-inclusive beverage package.
Featured photo via NCL
EDITORIAL2 days ago
Carnival Cruise Director Matt Mitcham’s Next Challenge
EDITORIAL12 hours ago
From Gratuities To Below Deck, Cruise Ship Crew Member Tells All
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Dream “Job” Open To Cruiser Who Loves Food And Wine
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Royal Caribbean Reveals Big Changes For Popular Ship
CRUISE PODCAST4 days ago
Cruise Podcast: Mariner of the Seas 2019 Review + News
CRUISE NEWS13 hours ago
Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of August 18, 2019