Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Sky just returned to her homeport of Miami with some new additions following a three-week dry dock.
- Pub-style eatery The Local Bar & Grill
- La Cucina for classic Italian fare
- Sugarcane Mojito Bar
- Topsiders, the poolside bar
- Bliss Ultra Lounge and Spinnaker Lounge
- a full-service Starbucks
- Pinnacle Lounge and Sushi Bar
Other Upgrades Include
- All 1,002 staterooms were upgraded with new televisions and USB outlets, as well as brand new carpet, artwork, furniture, lighting and balcony decking.
- The ship’s four 835-square-foot Owner’s Suites feature refreshed bathrooms and private hot tubs.
- The Atrium, the epicenter of the ship, has been revitalized with an entirely refreshed look including updated flooring, refurbished reception and shore excursion desk areas and the addition of lounge seating.
- Pool deck enhancements include new flooring and furniture, the installation of additional canopies and an updated beach area.
“Last year was an exciting year with the record-breaking launch of Norwegian Bliss, the announcement of Norwegian Joy’s
redeployment to the U.S. and the unveiling of four ships which benefited from our comprehensive Norwegian Edge bow-to-stern refurbishment program,” said Andy Stuart, president and chief executive officer of Norwegian Cruise Line.
He went on to say, “We are continuing the momentum and starting 2019 with the reintroduction of Norwegian Sky. She returned home to Miami unveiling new designs and experiences that showcase our dedication to providing guests with meaningful experiences across our fleet.”
Norwegian Sky sails year-round three-and f0ur-night Cuba and Bahamas sailings from PortMiami. Every sailing on Sky includes the all-inclusive beverage package.
Featured photo via NCL
- Vanna White Named Carnival Panorama Godmother
- Trip Report: MSC Meraviglia Day at Sea
- New Restaurant Announced for Carnival Mardi Gras
- Cruise Podcast: Allure of the Seas 2019 Review + News
- Trip Report: MSC Meraviglia Embarkation Day
- Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
REVIEWS2 days ago
Trip Report: MSC Meraviglia Embarkation Day
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
New Restaurant Announced for Carnival Mardi Gras
REVIEWS1 day ago
Trip Report: MSC Meraviglia Day at Sea
CRUISE NEWS8 hours ago
Vanna White Named Carnival Panorama Godmother
CRUISE PODCAST2 days ago
Cruise Podcast: Allure of the Seas 2019 Review + News