Norwegian Cruise Line has announced the next episode of “EMBARK — The Series.”
The third episode of the five-part docuseries provides a behind-the-scenes look at how onboard and shoreside team members are coming together to prepare for a defining moment in the company’s 55-year history.
The episode showcases how the cruise line is preparing for its cruise comeback with contactless technologies that will support its health and safety protocols, and highlights new product offerings and experiences.
Viewers will also get a look at Norwegian Cruise Line’s new terminal at PortMiami.
This episode, entitled “All Hands on Deck,” also follows executives including Frank Del Rio and Harry Sommer as they visit Norwegian Gem to discuss upcoming renovations to the ship. Gem will be the first vessel to sail from the new Norwegian Cruise Line terminal in PortMiami when she returns to service on August 15.
“The last year has been an incredible journey, and we are beyond ready to welcome our guests back in just a few weeks when Norwegian Jade becomes the first ship in the fleet to return to service,” said Harry Sommer, president and chief executive officer of Norwegian Cruise Line.
“Our return has been 500 days in the making, and now we are putting the finishing touches on every detail of the guest experience to ensure we come back in the best and safest way imaginable.”
“All Hands on Deck” will stream live on Thursday, July 29 at 8 pm eastern time on ncl.com/embark and on Facebook. Viewers can find the first two episodes of EMBARK — The Series and all of the EMBARK with NCL episodes, spotlights, and stories on the website.
Norwegian Cruise Line is set to resume voyages on July 25 in Europe, and on August 7 in the United States.
- Former Carnival Cruise Ship Now Sails With Chinese Line
- Viking Celebrates Float Out of Second Expedition Ship
- Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
- MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — July 28, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Horizon, A Journey In Photos Day 2: Seas The Day
- Princess Cruises Celebrates 20 Years of Shore Power in Juneau
- Carnival Cruise Line Launches Summer 2021 Alaska Season
- Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
- Icy Strait Point Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 562 Days
BEFORE YOU CRUISE2 days ago
Bimini Cruise Port: Everything You Need To Know
BEFORE YOU CRUISE15 hours ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Win For Florida As Appeals Court Strikes Down CDC Cruise Restrictions
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
500 Days Later, Every Major Cruise Line Is Sailing Again