For a limited season this autumn, Norwegian Sun will be offering longer cruises to the island nation of Cuba and the Caribbean. There are 7, 9, and 13-day voyages to choose from, all round-trip from Miami, Florida.
The ship will offer six 7-day voyages departing on Sundays from September 9 to October 14. The voyages will visit Havana, Cuba; Great Stirrup Cay; Costa Maya, Mexico; and Harvest Caye, Belize. The nine-day Cuba and Caribbean sailings will expand upon the seven-day ones and include additional visits to Roatan and Cozumel.
There will also be a new 5-day cruise to Cuba and the Bahamas from Port Canaveral on September 3. The voyage will visit Key West, Great Stirrup Cay, and Havana for an overnight stay.
Those dreaming of visiting the Panama Canal will get the opportunity on Norwegian Sun‘s new 13-day Cuba, Caribbean, and the Panama Canal cruise departing Miami on October 30. The adventure will visit eight destinations along the way, including Puerto Limon, Cartagena, Santa Marta, and Oranjestad, among others.
While in Cuba, the ship will said into the heart of Havana, providing guests with the opportunity to visit historical sites such as Old Havana, view incredible art, and visit Cuba’s friendly residents through people-to-people exchanges that are OFAC-compliant.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of December 1, 2019
- Sky Princess Christened in Fort Lauderdale
- Virgin Voyages’ First Cruise Ship One Step Closer To Completion
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Sea Day
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Magic Review 2019 + Free Casino Cruises
- Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Embarkation Day
- Cruisers Mourn Passing Of Jack’s Shack Pup Topher
- Guy’s Burger Joint Now Serves Breakfast
- Carnival Sends Another Cruise Ship To California
- Nassau Vows To Fight “Very Real Problem” Of Crime
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Virgin Voyages’ First Cruise Ship One Step Closer To Completion
REVIEWS4 days ago
Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Embarkation Day
REVIEWS3 days ago
Trip Report: Norwegian Sky – Sea Day
CRUISE PODCAST4 days ago
Cruise Podcast: Disney Magic Review 2019 + Free Casino Cruises
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Sky Princess Christened in Fort Lauderdale
CRUISE NEWS22 hours ago
Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of December 1, 2019