For a limited season this autumn, Norwegian Sun will be offering longer cruises to the island nation of Cuba and the Caribbean. There are 7, 9, and 13-day voyages to choose from, all round-trip from Miami, Florida.
The ship will offer six 7-day voyages departing on Sundays from September 9 to October 14. The voyages will visit Havana, Cuba; Great Stirrup Cay; Costa Maya, Mexico; and Harvest Caye, Belize. The nine-day Cuba and Caribbean sailings will expand upon the seven-day ones and include additional visits to Roatan and Cozumel.
There will also be a new 5-day cruise to Cuba and the Bahamas from Port Canaveral on September 3. The voyage will visit Key West, Great Stirrup Cay, and Havana for an overnight stay.
Those dreaming of visiting the Panama Canal will get the opportunity on Norwegian Sun‘s new 13-day Cuba, Caribbean, and the Panama Canal cruise departing Miami on October 30. The adventure will visit eight destinations along the way, including Puerto Limon, Cartagena, Santa Marta, and Oranjestad, among others.
While in Cuba, the ship will said into the heart of Havana, providing guests with the opportunity to visit historical sites such as Old Havana, view incredible art, and visit Cuba’s friendly residents through people-to-people exchanges that are OFAC-compliant.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises