Norwegian Cruise Line has extended their Free at Sea promotion, and is providing a bonus onboard credit of up to $1,000 on select cruises from now to May 17. The credit is combinable with the Free at Sea offer.
The value-added Free at Sea promotion has been extended through May 17, and provides guests who book a new three-day or longer cruise their choice of up to five free offers. These include free unlimited open bar, $50 credit per cabin, a free specialty dining package, 250-minute internet package, or the Friends & Family Sail Free offer, which allows the third and fourth guest in a stateroom to sail complimentary on select voyages.
The number of offers available is based on the stateroom category selected:
- Interior or Studio cabins receive one offer
- Oceanview, balcony, or mini-suite cabins can choose two offers
- The Haven suites receive all five amenities
Norwegian Sun and Norwegian Sky
Guests sailing on Norwegian Sun or Sky can take advantage of the Free at Sea All-Inclusive promotion, in addition to the already included unlimited open bar. With this offer, the five amenities to choose from are: $50 specialty dining credit per cabin, $50 onboard credit per cabin, 100-minute internet package, a photo package with ten free images, or the Friends & Family Sail Free offer.
Pride of America
Like Sun and Sky, the offers for Hawaii-sailing ship Pride of America are also a little bit different from the overall Free at Sea offerings. For those who book a new cruise aboard the ship, the five offers are a free one-night pre-cruise hotel stay with a reduced airfare option, a free specialty dining package, pre-paid service charges, $50 onboard credit per cabin, or the Friends & Family Sail Free offer. Those who book a suite will enjoy all five.
For more information on Free at Sea, click here.
- Cruise Podcast: Sit Down With Carnival Corporation CEO Arnold Donald
- Final Look: Royal Caribbean’s Monarch of the Seas
- Carnival Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through November 1
- Norwegian Cruise Exec on Return To Sailing, New Ship & More
- Cruise Lines Cancel All Sailings Until November 1
- Cruise Podcast: Ship Scrapping Process with Peter Knego
- Carnival Inspiration Completes Final Cruise, Awaits Scrapping
- Cruise Line Relaunching With Masks, Rapid Testing and More
- Cruise Line Kicks Off Modest 2020 Alaska Season
- Stricken Norwegian Cruise Liner Cancels Next Sailing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Reclaiming Loyalty Points On Cancelled Cruises
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Inspiration Completes Final Cruise, Awaits Scrapping
CRUISE NEWS23 hours ago
Cruise Lines Cancel All Sailings Until November 1
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Line Relaunching With Masks, Rapid Testing and More