Carnival Ecstasy is a Fantasy-class cruise ship that entered service in 1991.
Hosting 2,056 passengers at double occupancy and a crew of 920, Carnival Ecstasy sails short night cruises from Jacksonville, Florida.
Carnival Ecstasy Photo Gallery
Tour Carnival Ecstasy
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call