Allure of the Seas®, the newest ship in Royal Caribbean’s awe-inspiring Oasis® class, is a captivating adventure unlike any other. Explore seven distinct neighborhoods filled with awesome new features —like the first Starbucks® at sea, Broadway hit musical Chicago in the main theater, and favorite moments with Shrek, Po the panda, and more friends in the DreamWorks® Experience. Spice up your sailing with margaritas and Mexican-fare favorites at Rita’s Cantina, or with prime cuts straight from the skewer at Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. And there’s still plenty more Oasis-class WOWs to be had, from the classic carousel on the Boardwalk®, to aerial acrobats in the AquaTheater, FlowRider® surf simulators, plus zip line views over Central Park®—a meandering garden lined with shops and fine restaurants.
- Royal Caribbean Sails First Cruise Since Industry Shutdown
- Celebrity Edge Returns to Port Everglades [PHOTOS]
- Carnival Gives Canceled Guests Some Good News
- 21 Cruise Tips from First-Timers
- Second and Third Disney Ships Are Bound for North America
- Royal Caribbean’s Next Ship Floated Out of Dry Dock [PHOTOS]
- MSC Cruises Earns Environmental Award
- 9 Things Cruisers Have in Common With Walt Disney World Fans
- Carnival Cruise Line Gives Away Drink Package — Do You Qualify?
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 22, 2020