Oasis of the Seas offers passengers features such as two-story loft suites and luxury suites measuring 1,600 sq ft (150 m2) with balconies overlooking the sea or promenades. The ship features a zip-line, a casino, a mini-golf course, multiple night clubs, several bars and lounges, a karaoke club, comedy club, five swimming pools, volleyball and basketball courts, theme parks and nurseries for children.
Onboard recreational, athletic, and entertainment activities are organized into seven themed areas called “neighborhoods”, a concept which bears resemblance to theme park planning. These neighborhoods are:
- Central Park features boutiques, restaurants and bars, including access to the Rising Tidnewse bar, which can be raised or lowered to three separate levels. It has the first living park at sea with over 12,000 plants and 56 trees.
- The Pool and Sports Zone features a sloped-entry beach pool and two surf simulators.
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center features a spa for teens.
- Boardwalk features a handcrafted carousel, restaurants, bars, shops, two rock-climbing walls, and a temporary tattoo parlor. Its outdoor 750-seat AquaTheatre amphitheater hosts the ship’s largest freshwater pool.
- Royal Promenade features restaurants and shops and is viewable from a mezzanine.
- Youth Zone features a science lab and computer gaming.
- Entertainment Place
Broadcast on-board Oasis of the Seas
PLAY IN POP-UP PLAYER