Princess Cruises has announced that their gift cards will now be available for the first time through brick and mortar stores across the country. The offering is possible because of the line’s partnership with Blackhawk Network, a financial technology company connecting brands to people.
Gift cards can be purchased at over 3,500 Kroger, Harris Teeter, and Giant Eagle locations across the country. They are available in denominations between $50 and $500, and can be used to purchase cruises, buy things onboard, or purchases services onboard.
The cruise line has also announced the release of their annual holiday e-gift cards, which can be purchased at princess.com/giftcard. This year, over five new designs are available, including those with Christmas and Hanukkah-specific themes. Princess-branded choices include Stanley the bear and a Happy Holidays greeting in the languages of some of the destinations Princess sails to.
Gift cards can be redeemed on princess.com, through travel agents, or by calling 1-855-426-0168.
- Cruise Line Thanks Authorities Who Brought Home Stranded Guests
- Sick Cruise Ship Gets Approval to Dock in Florida
- Cruise Podcast: Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas 2020 + News
- How to Make Fruit Loop Crusted French Toast
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise Day 2, Fun Day At Sea
- Carnival Cancels Additional Sailings, Including Alaska and Europe
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit