Royal Caribbean announced that Majesty of the Seas will sail year-round weekly cruises from New Orleans starting January 2020.Royal Caribbean’s Majesty of the Seas. (Photo Royal Caribbean)
The ship will set sail on seven-day itineraries throughout the Bahamas and to Royal Caribbean’s newly renovated private island, Perfect Day at CocoCay.
Once in the Big Easy, Majesty will operate seven-night Bahamas cruises that call to Key West, Nassau and Perfect Day. Opposite of that will be seven-night Western Caribbean voyages with calls to Costa Maya, Belize City, and Cozumel.
Read More: “New” Private Island Officially Opens
Perfect Day at CocoCay was unveiled in May 2019 following a $250 million renovation to Royal Caribbean’s private island. It is exclusive to Royal Caribbean guests, and features such attractions as a waterpark, a helium balloon ride experience, and a private beach.
Royal Caribbean’s oldest ship, Empress of the Seas, will continue to depart from Miami, but will also add stops to Perfect Day at CocoCay. Cruises on Empress departing from January through April 2020 are now available to book. Details for the ship’s 2020-21 deployment will be announced and available to book in the upcoming weeks.
Royal Caribbean also announced they will add Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands as a new destination
- Second Carnival Corporation Ship Returns To Cruising in Europe
- Cruise Line Details How They Are Keeping Guests Safe [VIDEO]
- Motion Sickness: Choosing the Right Ship, Cabin, and Itinerary
- Virgin Voyages Announces Longer Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Honors Drink Package Discounts From Cancelled Cruises
- Set Sail Safely Act Introduced To Reopen Cruise Industry
- 5 Reasons Carnival Selling Cruise Ships Is A Good Thing
- Cruise Podcast: Norwegian Sky 2020 Review + News
- How to Combat Motion Sickness on a Cruise
- Your Favorite Cruise Director Can Now Host At-Home Game Night
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Carnival Corp. Sells More Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Cancels Return Of Four Cruise Ships Until Early 2021
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Confirms Sale of Two Fantasy-Class Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Set Sail Safely Act Introduced To Reopen Cruise Industry