Royal Caribbean announced that Majesty of the Seas will sail year-round weekly cruises from New Orleans starting January 2020.Royal Caribbean’s Majesty of the Seas. (Photo Royal Caribbean)
The ship will set sail on seven-day itineraries throughout the Bahamas and to Royal Caribbean’s newly renovated private island, Perfect Day at CocoCay.
Once in the Big Easy, Majesty will operate seven-night Bahamas cruises that call to Key West, Nassau and Perfect Day. Opposite of that will be seven-night Western Caribbean voyages with calls to Costa Maya, Belize City, and Cozumel.
Read More: “New” Private Island Officially Opens
Perfect Day at CocoCay was unveiled in May 2019 following a $250 million renovation to Royal Caribbean’s private island. It is exclusive to Royal Caribbean guests, and features such attractions as a waterpark, a helium balloon ride experience, and a private beach.
Royal Caribbean’s oldest ship, Empress of the Seas, will continue to depart from Miami, but will also add stops to Perfect Day at CocoCay. Cruises on Empress departing from January through April 2020 are now available to book. Details for the ship’s 2020-21 deployment will be announced and available to book in the upcoming weeks.
Royal Caribbean also announced they will add Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands as a new destination
- Mardi Gras Trip Report, Day 1: Let’s Get This Party Started
- 13 Photos of the Rooftop Garden on Celebrity Edge
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of July 25, 2021
- Carnival Leads Port Canaveral Return with Mardi Gras Sailing
- Odyssey of the Seas Prepares For Inaugural Cruise
- Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]
- Viking Resumes Cruises on the Seine and Rhône Rivers in France
- Holland America Takes Delivery of New Flagship
- Royal Caribbean Adds Testing Requirement For All on U.S. Cruises
- Carnival Horizon, a Journey in Photos Day 4: Sea Day, Part 2
BEFORE YOU CRUISE5 days ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Former Carnival Cruise Ship Now Sails With Chinese Line
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]