Royal Caribbean announced that Majesty of the Seas will sail year-round weekly cruises from New Orleans starting January 2020.Royal Caribbean’s Majesty of the Seas. (Photo Royal Caribbean)
The ship will set sail on seven-day itineraries throughout the Bahamas and to Royal Caribbean’s newly renovated private island, Perfect Day at CocoCay.
Once in the Big Easy, Majesty will operate seven-night Bahamas cruises that call to Key West, Nassau and Perfect Day. Opposite of that will be seven-night Western Caribbean voyages with calls to Costa Maya, Belize City, and Cozumel.
Read More: “New” Private Island Officially Opens
Perfect Day at CocoCay was unveiled in May 2019 following a $250 million renovation to Royal Caribbean’s private island. It is exclusive to Royal Caribbean guests, and features such attractions as a waterpark, a helium balloon ride experience, and a private beach.
Royal Caribbean’s oldest ship, Empress of the Seas, will continue to depart from Miami, but will also add stops to Perfect Day at CocoCay. Cruises on Empress departing from January through April 2020 are now available to book. Details for the ship’s 2020-21 deployment will be announced and available to book in the upcoming weeks.
Royal Caribbean also announced they will add Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands as a new destination
- Royal Caribbean Sails First Cruise Since Industry Shutdown
- Celebrity Edge Returns to Port Everglades [PHOTOS]
- Carnival Gives Canceled Guests Some Good News
- 21 Cruise Tips from First-Timers
- Second and Third Disney Ships Are Bound for North America
- Royal Caribbean’s Next Ship Floated Out of Dry Dock [PHOTOS]
- MSC Cruises Earns Environmental Award
- 9 Things Cruisers Have in Common With Walt Disney World Fans
- Carnival Cruise Line Gives Away Drink Package — Do You Qualify?
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 22, 2020
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Disney’s First Cruise Ship Returns to Port Canaveral
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 22, 2020
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Cruise Line Gives Away Drink Package — Do You Qualify?
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Royal Caribbean’s Next Ship Floated Out of Dry Dock [PHOTOS]