Royal Caribbean announced that Majesty of the Seas will sail year-round weekly cruises from New Orleans starting January 2020.
The ship will set sail on seven-day itineraries throughout the Bahamas and to Royal Caribbean’s newly renovated private island, Perfect Day at CocoCay.
Once in the Big Easy, Majesty will operate seven-night Bahamas cruises that call to Key West, Nassau and Perfect Day. Opposite of that will be seven-night Western Caribbean voyages with calls to Costa Maya, Belize City, and Cozumel.
Read More: “New” Private Island Officially Opens
Perfect Day at CocoCay was unveiled in May 2019 following a $250 million renovation to Royal Caribbean’s private island. It is exclusive to Royal Caribbean guests, and features such attractions as a waterpark, a helium balloon ride experience, and a private beach.
Royal Caribbean’s oldest ship, Empress of the Seas, will continue to depart from Miami, but will also add stops to Perfect Day at CocoCay. Cruises on Empress departing from January through April 2020 are now available to book. Details for the ship’s 2020-21 deployment will be announced and available to book in the upcoming weeks.
Royal Caribbean also announced they will add Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands as a new destination
- Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland