Royal Caribbean announced that Majesty of the Seas will sail year-round weekly cruises from New Orleans starting January 2020.
The ship will set sail on seven-day itineraries throughout the Bahamas and to Royal Caribbean’s newly renovated private island, Perfect Day at CocoCay.
Once in the Big Easy, Majesty will operate seven-night Bahamas cruises that call to Key West, Nassau and Perfect Day. Opposite of that will be seven-night Western Caribbean voyages with calls to Costa Maya, Belize City, and Cozumel.
Read More: “New” Private Island Officially Opens
Perfect Day at CocoCay was unveiled in May 2019 following a $250 million renovation to Royal Caribbean’s private island. It is exclusive to Royal Caribbean guests, and features such attractions as a waterpark, a helium balloon ride experience, and a private beach.
Royal Caribbean’s oldest ship, Empress of the Seas, will continue to depart from Miami, but will also add stops to Perfect Day at CocoCay. Cruises on Empress departing from January through April 2020 are now available to book. Details for the ship’s 2020-21 deployment will be announced and available to book in the upcoming weeks.
Royal Caribbean also announced they will add Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands as a new destination
- Cancellations, Compensation and Refund Policies by Cruise Line
- Viking Launches Mississippi River Cruises
- Carnival Sunrise Virtual Cruise To Nowhere, Day 1
- How to Use a Future Cruise Credit
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Brands Extend Cancellation Policy
- Disney Cruise Line Suspends Sailings Through April 28
- Norwegian Cancels Cruises, Pushes Return Date Back
- Carnival Extends Suspension; Cancels Cruises Through May 11
- MSC Cruises Extends Suspended Voyages Through May 29
- Cruise Ship Casinos: How to Get the Most Out of Your Experience