On the final morning of your cruise, Carnival Cruise Line will deliver a copy of your sail and sign statement to your room. This statement has all the transactions that you made while you were on your cruise. This includes your daily gratuities (if you didn’t pre-pay them already), drinks, specialty dining, casino losses, bingo cards, shore excursions, spa treatments, laundry bag service, and onboard store purchases from one of the specialty shops.
Pay Attention on Disembarkation Morning
Sometime in the overnight hour of disembarkation morning the accounting department will place a folio in the mailbox outside your stateroom or slip it under your door. After reality sets in by seeing how much you spent, carefully review the folio to make sure there aren’t any discrepancies. If you see that something isn’t right, you can go to the guest relations desk before you disembark the ship and challenge any charges that you think don’t belong there.
Remember to take it with you. In the rush of packing, eating, and making sure you don’t leave anything behind, the folio is sometimes forgotten.
If you get to the atrium to disembark and realize you forgot your folio, you can stop by guest relations or one of the automated kiosks to print a copy out. If there’s a balance due, you will have to pay the balance before you leave the ship. You can’t skip out on your bill because the system will buzz when you put your keycard in and the security team will ask you to go to guest relations.
Request a Copy Of Your Sign and Sail Folio via Email
When contacting Carnival Cruise Line via email, you will need to include all your cruise information like your name, the ship you sailed on, cruise departure date, your booking number, and the stateroom number.
- If you booked through Carnival (without a travel agent) send an email to [email protected]
- Travel Agents may send an email to [email protected]
- International Direct Guests (without a travel agent) may send an email to [email protected]
Or Request a Copy via the Phone
For inquiries regarding a guest’s Sail & Sign account or to request an itemized statement, Guest Care may be contacted during business hours: 8:30am-6:30pm ET, Monday through Friday and 9:00am-5:00pm ET, on Saturday.
Toll-free number: 800 929-6400
Direct: 305 599-2600
Extension 70530, prompt #1
From my experience, it takes a few days to get the itemized statement sent to you in a PDF file.
- Cruises From Nassau: What You Need To Know
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — May 7, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Why Norwegian Cruise Line May Cancel Sailings Out of Florida Ports
- Explained: What the Latest Cruise Guidance From The CDC Says About Masks, Distancing and More
- Cruise Exec Reacts to New CDC Guidelines: ‘We’re Flabbergasted. We’re Outraged.’
- Viking Announces Summer 2021 Mediterranean Cruises
- Upcoming MSC Cruise Ship To Feature New Bars & Redesigned Restaurants
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — May 6, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Now Texas: Third State Joins Lawsuit Aiming To Overturn Cruise Ban
- Giving Back: NCLH Donates $10 Million To Alaska Port Communities
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
‘We Need to Start Sailing Again’ Says Carnival Cruise Line Exec at Galveston Port Rally
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
First Look: The Big Change Coming to Carnival Cruise Line’s Entire Fleet
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
How Princess Cruises Will Change Dining When Sailings Restart — Will Other Lines Follow?
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Guests Won’t Be Restricted To Cruise Line Shore Excursions