Princess Cruises’ Star Princess has returned to service following a two-week dry dock renovation. The vessel is now resuming a season of 15-day Hawaiian Island cruises from Los Angeles and Vancouver through April, before spending the summer cruising in Alaska.
Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria
This specialty restaurant received updated décor and a new menu developed with Chef Angelo Auriana, Executive Chef and partner at the Italian restaurants The Factory Kitchen and Officine BRERA in Los Angeles. Inspired by fresh Northern Italian flavors, the menu features handmade dishes from Chef Auriana, as well as family recipes from Italian Princess executive chefs.
Princess Luxury Bed
Every cabin aboard Star Princess now has the Princess Luxury Bed, developed with sleep expert Dr. Michael Breus and HGTV designer Candice Olson.
For guests ages 3-17, Star Princess now has a reimagined youth center in partnership with Discovery Consumer Products – as part of the line’s Discovery at Sea program. Kids and teens are divided up into three groups by age, and each space has a different theme where kids can make new friends and participate in activities designed to help them discover, play, and create.
Enhancements have also been made to the shops onboard, including a branded Effy Fine Jewelry boutique and a modern Fragrance & Cosmetic shop. There will also be new products like a new collection of Princess and Under Armour branded athletic wear and Princess logo apparel in the newly designed Logo shop.
Lotus Spa & Fitness Center
Salon and treatment rooms have been upgraded, and the latest in fitness equipment is now available for use onboard.
The casino’s tables and machines have been reconfigured, and new carpet has also been installed.
Other general upgrades of carpet and upholstery have also been made around the ship.
Cruise fares for the 15-day Hawaiian Islands cruises start at $1,299 per person. To learn more, visit princess.com/hawaii.
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call