Disney Cruise Line’s fifth ship, Disney Wish, features a brand-new bar inspired by a sleek spaceship in a galaxy far, far away called Star Wars: Hyperspace Lounge.
The venue serves up an eclectic mix of otherworldly cocktails along with views outside the spaceship’s expansive “window,” which allows guests to see different planets, view other intergalactic space vehicles, and even jump through hyperspace.
Here’s the full menu at the immersive Star Wars lounge, which includes cocktails, wines, beers, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Batuu | Spire Sunset: Grown on the sides of the planet’s petrified spires. Saigon Bagur, kumquat, lychee, coconut — $15
- Mustafar | Berken’s Flow: From the largest lavafall of the galaxy. SelvaRey Coconut, Rumchata, Godiva Chocolate, Coconut Water — $16
- Coruscant | The Chancellor: Enjoyed by the senate elite members. Hennessy James, Calvados Meorval 1972 — $20
- Moons of Endor | The Golden One: A mix of herbs and berries from the Forest Moon surface. Belvedere Blackberry & Lemongrass, Amaretto Velvet — $15
- Tatooine | Freetown Reserve: Made of Bantha hides mashed with fermented grains. Woodford Reserve Double Oaked — $20
- Asteroid Belt | Pickled Mynock: Proudly servin’ to any partygoer eager to fuel up. Código 1530 Artesanal Mezcal, Cointreau Blood Orange, Baileys Salted Caramel — $16
A Hyperspace Lounge Glass can be added to the purchase of any cocktail for $12.
- Hyperfuel Coaxium Trio — $250
- Cloud City: Oat milk, blue raspberry, galaxy ice cream — $7 (This can also be purchased with a Porg souvenir glass for $24 total)
- Temple Twist: Apple, mint, pineapple, ginger beer, kiwi — $7 (This can also be purchased with a Porg souvenir glass for $24 total)
- Kaiburr Crystal: The galaxy’s rarest and [most] valuable cocktail — $5,000
These wines are listed as price per glass.
- Viandante Del Cielo — “Lungolago” — $20
- Viandante Del Cielo — “Wiandante” — $33
- Viandante Del Cielo — “Pristinvm” — $27
- Bastide de Margüi, 1784 Rosé — $20
- Bastide de Margüi, 1784 Vin Blanc — $27
- Bastide de Margüi, 1984 Vin Rouge — $33
- Skywalker Pinot Noir Rosé — $14.50
- Skywalker Chardonnay — $18
- Skywalker Pinot Noir — $31
- Skywalker Sparkling — $50
The Flight of Skywalker
- An intergalactic tour through the flavors of the Skywalker vineyards of Marin County. Rosé, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Sparkling —$50
- Batuuan Harvest Brew: A popular drink enjoyed by local Batuuans and travelers during the annual Batuuan Harvest Festival, the Harvest Brew celebrates the beautiful bounty that the planet enjoys every harvest season. — $10
- Mustafarian Black Ale: Inspired by this volcanic world, the Mustafarian Black Ale captures the dark history and legends that took place on the planet, which was also the site of Darth Vader’s personal sanctum. — $10