Carnival Cruise Line’s ship Carnival Liberty was the very first ship in the fleet to receive the Fun Ship 2.0 upgrades when she entered dry dock in fall 2011. This extensive overhaul included the addition of new entertainment shows, Guy Fieri’s über-popular eatery Guy’s Burger Joint, the RedFrog Rum Bar, Alchemy Bar, burrito spot BlueIguana Cantina, and more. Carnival then went on to renovate most of the fleet with the 2.0 upgrades.
This extensive video tour of the ship covers the following: the atrium, casino, promenade, comedy club, piano bar, lido deck (including bars and eateries), swimming pools, fitness center, multiple main dining rooms, nightclub, theater, outdoor sports area, sports bar, Serenity adults-only area, dance club, kid’s clubs, buffet, and more.
We hope you enjoy our video tour of Carnival Liberty!
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]