Who says that bigger is better? While Carnival Cruise LIne’s latest ships have carried around 3,900 passengers, the Carnival Liberty houses about a thousand fewer guests. Interestingly, Liberty is only one deck short of the Carnival Vista’s 15 decks. Sailing from Port Canaveral on voyages lasting between 2-to-5 days, the ship packs a whole lotta fun onto its decks, not to mention some of the line’s most popular venues.
The place to be on this ship? Deck 9, where you can grab a bite from Guy’s Burger Joint, then swing by the RedFrog Rum bar for a cocktail with which to wash it down. This is also where you’ll find Carnival’s popular new Seafood Shack and, of course, the pools! Another not-to-be-missed spot? The Serenity Adult’s Only area on deck 12.
The ship’s two main dining rooms — the forward facing Golden Olympian and aft-facing Silver Olympian — can be found on deck three, as can the Flowers lobby bar, a perfect place to snag a pre-dinner cocktail and maybe enjoy a little post-dinner music.
Finally, you should probably familiarize yourself with deck 5 and prepare to spend a fair amount of time there. Why? Because the Promenade deck is in many ways the beating heart of the ship. Here’s where you’ll find one of our favorite Carnival venues, the Alchemy Bar, where mixologists are ready to whip you up the kind of cocktail you won’t find anywhere else. Want something a little more conventional — not to mention something you can sing along to while sipping? Then hit up the Piano Man bar. Looking to satisfy your sweet tooth? Head on over to Cherry On Top. And what better way to end the night than by dancing it away at the Hot & Cool Club? Oh, we almost forgot: This is where all you about-to-hit-it-lucky players will find the casino!
- Everything Cruisers Need To Know About Coronavirus
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 19, 2020
- 5 Things to Do in Olympia, Greece
- 5 Hot Spots for Western Caribbean Cruisers
- Like Carnival, Holland America Now Has a Brand Ambassador
- Cruise Ship Collision Leads To $13 Million Lawsuit
- Carnival’s New Mega Ship Floats From Dry Dock [PHOTOS]
- Why New Cruisers Are To Blame For Higher Fees
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022