Florida cruisers who are craving a cold one from Carnival’s RedFrog Pub can now quench their thirst on land.
When Carnival decided to can and keg their ThirstyFrog Caribbean Wheat, ParchedPig Toasted Amber Ale and ParchedPig West Coast IPA brews they looked no further than popular Lakeland, Florida brewery, Brew Hub.
And guess what Brew Hub is selling before it goes bad? Hundreds of cans of Carnival’s ThirstyFrog and ParchedPig beers.
We recently found out from our friend Carrie McLaren, from Carrie On Travel, that the cans of the popular brews are $6 for a four-pack at Brew Hub.
Together Brew Hub and Carnival mass-produced the line’s three most popular in-house brews and distributed them to the line’s entire fleet. Making Carnival the first cruise line to can and keg their own beer. Guests fleetwide were able to enjoy the Carnival in-house brews, whether or not the ship they were sailing on had a brewery on board.
READ MORE: 7 Reasons To Try RedFrog Pub
And with the industry currently at a halt, it’s no surprise that Brew Hub has a pretty good inventory of Carnival beers they may need to be taken off their hands.
Since introducing the first North American brewery at sea aboard Carnival Vista in 2016, Carnival and its Brewmaster Colin Presby have even created a number of seasonal brews, including a ParchedPig Pumpkin Ale, that they bottled and sold fleetwide last year and a ParchedPig Beach Lager only available on Carnival Panorama.
If you happen to be in with the vicinity of Lakeland or feel like going for a drive, you’ll be able to pick up a little piece of that “cruise life” we’re all missing this summer.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 23, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Vaccine Passports: Infringement of Rights or Key to Cruising’s Future?
- MSC Seaside Cruises Will Include ‘Private Beach Experience’
- Costa To Sail Summer 2021 Mediterranean Cruises
- Another Cruise Line Restarts Summer Cruises Outside U.S.
- Carnival Celebrates Earth Day with New Mardi Gras Photos, Video About LNG
- 10 Caribbean Ports Cruise Ships Will Visit This Summer
- Alaska Joins Florida Lawsuit Against CDC to Restart Cruising
- Bahamas Heeds CDC ‘Wake-Up Call’ to Save Cruise, Tourism Season
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
CDC Raises Warning, Advises Against Traveling to Bahamas
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Royal Caribbean Introduces ‘Suite’ Neighborhood on Newest, Biggest Cruise Ship
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Line CEO: ‘Our Dialogue With The CDC Has Improved’
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Bahamas Heeds CDC ‘Wake-Up Call’ to Save Cruise, Tourism Season