Florida cruisers who are craving a cold one from Carnival’s RedFrog Pub can now quench their thirst on land.
When Carnival decided to can and keg their ThirstyFrog Caribbean Wheat, ParchedPig Toasted Amber Ale and ParchedPig West Coast IPA brews they looked no further than popular Lakeland, Florida brewery, Brew Hub.
And guess what Brew Hub is selling before it goes bad? Hundreds of cans of Carnival’s ThirstyFrog and ParchedPig beers.
We recently found out from our friend Carrie McLaren, from Carrie On Travel, that the cans of the popular brews are $6 for a four-pack at Brew Hub.
Together Brew Hub and Carnival mass-produced the line’s three most popular in-house brews and distributed them to the line’s entire fleet. Making Carnival the first cruise line to can and keg their own beer. Guests fleetwide were able to enjoy the Carnival in-house brews, whether or not the ship they were sailing on had a brewery on board.
READ MORE: 7 Reasons To Try RedFrog Pub
And with the industry currently at a halt, it’s no surprise that Brew Hub has a pretty good inventory of Carnival beers they may need to be taken off their hands.
Since introducing the first North American brewery at sea aboard Carnival Vista in 2016, Carnival and its Brewmaster Colin Presby have even created a number of seasonal brews, including a ParchedPig Pumpkin Ale, that they bottled and sold fleetwide last year and a ParchedPig Beach Lager only available on Carnival Panorama.
If you happen to be in with the vicinity of Lakeland or feel like going for a drive, you’ll be able to pick up a little piece of that “cruise life” we’re all missing this summer.
- Viking Begins Mediterranean Cruises From Malta
- Bimini Island Welcomes First Carnival Cruise Ship
- Disney Will Restart Cruises From Florida in August 2021
- St. Kitts Welcomes Its First Cruise Ship Since Industry Shutdown
- Disney Cruise Line Wants To Base Ship Year-Round At Port Everglades
- Celebrity Cruises Wins 12 Awards From ‘Wine Spectator’ Magazine
- MSC Seashore Kids’ Clubs, Activities Detailed Ahead of Debut
- Alaska Welcomes First Revenue Cruise In Nearly Two Years
- 16 Photos of Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 
- Princess Cruises Announces Discovery Princess Leadership Team
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
18 New Cruise Ships Debuting in 2022
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Cruising Is Back… And So Are The Petty Complaints
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Cruise Lines Say Guests With Mixed Vaccines Aren’t Fully Vaccinated
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Says Over Half Its Cruise Ship Fleet Will Sail by Fall