Florida cruisers who are craving a cold one from Carnival’s RedFrog Pub can now quench their thirst on land.
When Carnival decided to can and keg their ThirstyFrog Caribbean Wheat, ParchedPig Toasted Amber Ale and ParchedPig West Coast IPA brews they looked no further than popular Lakeland, Florida brewery, Brew Hub.
And guess what Brew Hub is selling before it goes bad? Hundreds of cans of Carnival’s ThirstyFrog and ParchedPig beers.
We recently found out from our friend Carrie McLaren, from Carrie On Travel, that the cans of the popular brews are $6 for a four-pack at Brew Hub.
Together Brew Hub and Carnival mass-produced the line’s three most popular in-house brews and distributed them to the line’s entire fleet. Making Carnival the first cruise line to can and keg their own beer. Guests fleetwide were able to enjoy the Carnival in-house brews, whether or not the ship they were sailing on had a brewery on board.
READ MORE: 7 Reasons To Try RedFrog Pub
And with the industry currently at a halt, it’s no surprise that Brew Hub has a pretty good inventory of Carnival beers they may need to be taken off their hands.
Since introducing the first North American brewery at sea aboard Carnival Vista in 2016, Carnival and its Brewmaster Colin Presby have even created a number of seasonal brews, including a ParchedPig Pumpkin Ale, that they bottled and sold fleetwide last year and a ParchedPig Beach Lager only available on Carnival Panorama.
If you happen to be in with the vicinity of Lakeland or feel like going for a drive, you’ll be able to pick up a little piece of that “cruise life” we’re all missing this summer.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021