Carnival Cruise Line is having a 48 hour Early Saver sale on sailings through April 2020. The sale will last until midnight Thursday, February 22, 2018. Deposits start at $49 and go up to $199 if you’re planning an Alaska or Europe cruise.
Carnival’s Price Protection Guarantee is also in place during this sale, which covers you if the cruise price drops.
Deposits Start at $49
- $49 per person deposit is applicable to 2 – 9 day sailings
- $149 per person deposit is applicable to Vista and Horizon sailings
- $199 per person is applicable to 10+ days, Alaska and Europe sailings
- Search Reduced Deposits
Carnival will honor your request for price protection if the reduction on the total amount paid for your booking results only from a lower cruise fare and not from the booked ancillary services, such as air, transfers, pre-paid gratuities, or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses.
- Book by Thursday, January 22
- Early Saver rates include free room upgrades, $50 onboard credit, plus Free Price Protection
- Deposits are non-refundable
Sailings available on most ships through April 2020, including Carnival Horizon, Carnival Vista, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Victory, Carnival Elation and more.
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant