Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
It’s Christmas in July if you’re planning a Carnival Cruise Line sailing. The line has brought back $49 reduced deposits (except Vista-class) for a limited time.
From now until Saturday, July 28, 2018, guests can take advantage of an Early Saver Sale plus reduced deposits starting at $49.
Guests who take advantage of the reduced deposit Early Saver sale will be covered under Carnival’s Price Protection Policy. This means if the price of the cruise goes down, you will get the difference in the form of onboard credit.
Cruise Deposit Amounts
- $49 on 2 – 9 day sailings
- $149 on 10+ day Alaska, Vista, Panorama, and Horizon sailings
- Search Reduced Deposits
- Now through July 28, 2018
- Capacity controlled
- $50 per person fee assessed for ship/sail date changes made prior to final payment date.
- Fare differences will be issued as an onboard credit
Carnival Cruise Line currently operates 26 ships to the Caribbean, Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico, and Canada/New England. Their next ship, Carnival Panorama, will debut on the West Coast in December 2019.