Carnival Cruise Line is currently in the middle of their Early Saver sale with $50 reduced deposits on select sailings. As a bonus, the sale has been extended to Caribbean sailings on Carnival Vista and Carnival Horizon, through midnight of January 27. You can now book these two ships for a $50 deposit (previously $125) on sailings after July 2018.
Early Saver fares are backed by a unique price protection policy that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom advertised by Carnival and available to the general public.
Reduced Deposits Amounts
- 2 – 9 day sailings: $50 per person
- Vista & Horizon Caribbean sailings: $50 per person
- 10+ day, Alaska & Horizon Europe: $200 per person
- Search Reduced Deposits
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- The Early Saver fare is subject to availability and is capacity controlled.
- When re-pricing to a new promotion, the guest assumes all terms and conditions of the new promotion and may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare, such as cabin assignment, onboard credit, an upgrade, special deposit and payment terms, etc.
- Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift
- Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
- Princess Cruises Takes Delivery of Sky Princess
- Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
- Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
- Top Ways to Take Your Cruise to the Next Level
- Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
- Cruise Podcast: Symphony of the Seas 2019 Review + News
- Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
- Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Royal Caribbean Passenger Kicked Off Ship For Dangerous Selfie
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Post-Cruise Depression: The Struggle Is Real
CRUISE NEWS10 hours ago
Missing Cruise Workers Cause Major Rule Change
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
EDITORIAL1 day ago
Why You Should Attend Carnival’s Military Appreciation Gathering
EDITORIAL5 days ago
Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
EDITORIAL2 hours ago
Carnival Cruise Guests React To New Loyalty Gift