Carnival Cruise Line is currently in the middle of their Early Saver sale with $50 reduced deposits on select sailings. As a bonus, the sale has been extended to Caribbean sailings on Carnival Vista and Carnival Horizon, through midnight of January 27. You can now book these two ships for a $50 deposit (previously $125) on sailings after July 2018.
Early Saver fares are backed by a unique price protection policy that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom advertised by Carnival and available to the general public.
Reduced Deposits Amounts
- 2 – 9 day sailings: $50 per person
- Vista & Horizon Caribbean sailings: $50 per person
- 10+ day, Alaska & Horizon Europe: $200 per person
- Search Reduced Deposits
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- The Early Saver fare is subject to availability and is capacity controlled.
- When re-pricing to a new promotion, the guest assumes all terms and conditions of the new promotion and may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare, such as cabin assignment, onboard credit, an upgrade, special deposit and payment terms, etc.