Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Carnival Cruise Line has brought back their popular $50 Early Saver reduced deposit sale on select sailings through April 2020. All sailings are eligible for Price Protection, meaning if the price of the cruise drops, you will get the difference in onboard credit. This sale will end January 31, 2018.
Early Saver fare is backed by a unique price protection policy that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom advertised by Carnival and available to the general public.
Reduced Deposits Amounts
- 2 – 9 day sailings: $50 per person
- Vista & Horizon Caribbean sailings: $125 per person
- 10+ day, Alaska & Horizon Europe: $200 per person
- Search Reduced Deposits
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- The Early Saver fare is subject to availability and is capacity controlled.
- When re-pricing to a new promotion, the guest assumes all terms and conditions of the new promotion and may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare, such as cabin assignment, onboard credit, an upgrade, special deposit and payment terms, etc.