Now through March 31, Carnival Cruise Line is offering their Early Saver sale with reduced deposits starting at $50, on sailings through April 2020.
The Early Saver promotion includes Carnival’s Price Protection Guarantee, where if you find the same cruise at a lower rate, Carnival will give you the difference in onboard credit, or in the form of a free upgrade.
Reduced Deposit Amounts
- 2 – 9 day sailings (excluding Alaska, Vista, Horizon & Panorama sailings): from $50 per person
- Vista, Horizon & Panorama Sailings: from $149 per person
- 10+ day, Alaska sailings: from $199 per person
- Search Reduced Deposit sailings
As an added convenience, guests can set up a monthly payment plan under Carnival’s EasyPay program. With the program, you pay your deposit and then pay your cruise fare divided over how many months you’d like to stretch it out.
- Deposit is non-refundable
- Based on double occupancy
- Capacity controlled
- $50 change fee for guests changing ships or sail dates prior to final payment
Carnival recently announced that their upcoming ship, Carnival Panorama will be based in Long Beach, California starting late 2019. This will be the first new launch to sail from Long Beach in a decade.