Cruise Lines International Association and the international cruise industry are celebrating Plan a Cruise Month this October. To highlight the important role travel agents play in helping travelers navigate all of their options, they’ve compiled five great reasons to book a cruise with a travel agent.
1. A Tailored Trip
Nowadays, there are more vacation choices than ever, which means that travel agents are able to tailor each trip to the client’s preferences. For example, foodies can use a travel agent to help with booking a perfect Parisian cruise, and maybe even provide tips for finding the best crepes and macaroons during shore excursions.
2. In Expert Hands
Travel agents are full of information, and have plenty of real world travel experience. Agents can provide great advice for making the most of a cruise, like the best activities for kids, the best specialty restaurants, and expertise on travel insurance, dining times, and cabin location.
3. Deals & Discounts
Many travel agents have access to discounts that aren’t available to individuals that are booking directly. Agents can also sometimes book in bulk, so clients are privy to lower pricing for booking through an agent.
4. Fun Perks
Many agents can offer sweet perks for clients that book through them, like complimentary bottles of wine, vouchers for free specialty meals, prepaid gratuities, and onboard spending money.
5. Stress-Free Travel
For a stress-free travel experience, contact a CLIA Certified Cruise Agent. They are accredited cruise counselors and are committed to providing their clients with the best travel experience every time. Visit cruising.org for more information.
- Royal Caribbean CEO Fain: A New Dawn Is Coming
- Carnival Cancels April 2021, Delays Mardi Gras Inaugural Cruise
- MSC Grandiosa to Resume Cruising Southern Europe on January 24
- Cruise News Briefs – January 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Princess Announced They Have Sold Another Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Briefs – January 21, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Removes Ship From 2021 Alaska Season
- First Cruise Line Officially Requires Vaccines — Will Others Follow?
- Celebrity Cruises Announces 2022-2023 Caribbean Schedule
- Carnival Cruise Line Addresses Gratuity Hike, Vaccine Rumors
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Cruise Line Addresses Gratuity Hike, Vaccine Rumors
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
First Look: Menu for Emeril’s Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Two Former Carnival Cruise Ships Being Scrapped [PHOTOS]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Royal Caribbean Group Sells Cruise Brand