Cruise Lines International Association and the international cruise industry are celebrating Plan a Cruise Month this October. To highlight the important role travel agents play in helping travelers navigate all of their options, they’ve compiled five great reasons to book a cruise with a travel agent.
1. A Tailored Trip
Nowadays, there are more vacation choices than ever, which means that travel agents are able to tailor each trip to the client’s preferences. For example, foodies can use a travel agent to help with booking a perfect Parisian cruise, and maybe even provide tips for finding the best crepes and macaroons during shore excursions.
2. In Expert Hands
Travel agents are full of information, and have plenty of real world travel experience. Agents can provide great advice for making the most of a cruise, like the best activities for kids, the best specialty restaurants, and expertise on travel insurance, dining times, and cabin location.
3. Deals & Discounts
Many travel agents have access to discounts that aren’t available to individuals that are booking directly. Agents can also sometimes book in bulk, so clients are privy to lower pricing for booking through an agent.
4. Fun Perks
Many agents can offer sweet perks for clients that book through them, like complimentary bottles of wine, vouchers for free specialty meals, prepaid gratuities, and onboard spending money.
5. Stress-Free Travel
For a stress-free travel experience, contact a CLIA Certified Cruise Agent. They are accredited cruise counselors and are committed to providing their clients with the best travel experience every time. Visit cruising.org for more information.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
EDITORIAL2 days ago
The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021